Crowd | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Crowd

Reaction Score
It would be great to see a big time effort by the student body to make sure the players aren't reading articles and looking past this one. There were a large number of students at the Rent on Saturday, which was good to see, but they didn't look as into the game as I would have expected. Maybe a night game, more alcohol infused, will do the trick.

Reaction Score
It would be great to see a big time effort by the student body to make sure the players aren't reading articles and looking past this one. There were a large number of students at the Rent on Saturday, which was good to see, but they didn't look as into the game as I would have expected. Maybe a night game, more alcohol infused, will do the trick.
Actually was disappointed in the student section Saturday. It was full for Syracuse but not nearly as full for BC. Yeah i know “12 pm is too early for the students” but the west end zone was pretty full, student section not as much.

Reaction Score
Actually was disappointed in the student section Saturday. It was full for Syracuse but not nearly as full for BC. Yeah i know “12 pm is too early for the students” but the west end zone was pretty full, student section not as much.
Agreed. It started out pretty empty, got decently full in the second quarter, then emptied back out by the 4th quarter. Oh well. The team is just going to have to keep winning to generate buzz among the students.

Reaction Score
A friends son went to Eastern and played on the UConn band…
At a football game the BC Band plays far more than the UConn Band.

BC does have a glorified High School Band, but they do get to play with the Boston Pops. BC is a private University without a formal music program, not a major State University with a music program. As I mentioned earleir not all the memeber of the BC band actually attend BC. No one on the BC Band is on scholarship, not sure if people are at UConn. (I had a cousin who attended USC (Southern Cal) on a full scholarship for band). In fact I do not beleive anyone gets cut from the BC Ban

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom