Croatia, pictures and game results (merged) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Croatia, pictures and game results (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

THIS is what I've been waiting for. An update on the game. Please keep them coming. :cool: Wow, 30 points already. I know it's not against the level of competition they will see against D1 teams, but that many points so quickly is impressive. I've been saying all summer that UConn will not have a problem scoring, but let's see how this thing turns out, and who has a stellar (Badd Ass) performance today. I hope they provide a game summary and a box score. :rolleyes: I like those uniforms.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Azzi putting on a clinic.

45.5 % means Azzi is 5 of 11 from 3 in the first half. That's a lot of 3 pt attempts in a half. And either 1 of 2, or 2 of 4 from 2 pt range (Depending if she took foul shots).

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
45.5 % means Azzi is 5 of 11 from 3 in the first half. That's a lot of 3 pt attempts in a half.
With both Azzi and Paige on the floor at the same time, UConn could have as many as 20 attempts in a half, add in Caroline and others it could be more. Can't wait for the season to get started .

Carnac

Reaction Score
Wish they would tell us how many assists and steals Nika has, after all this is her homecoming game.
Hopefully, someone will provide us with a game summary, a box score, ......................and a short video interview with Geno where he talks about his thoughts on today's game. :rolleyes: Which player impressed you the most Geno?

Reaction Score
88-29 after 3 doesn't sound like this much of a basketball trip as much as it is a chance for the girls to experience the home of one of their teammates. It should be a great chance to see the young players and what they can do in a game situation. Could also be good for the couple that had nagging injuries last year and how things have healed and if they are ready for the next year.

Reaction Score
It's Nika's homecoming and nothing about her game, idiots as far as I'm concerned.
Nika must have had a lot of assists because stats presented show 90 points without her and the final score was showing as 89 points - i think a redo will be coming

Carnac

Reaction Score

And somewhere Geno is off in a corner to himself grinning perpetually.....kinda like Batman's Joker.
88-29 after 3 doesn't sound like this much of a basketball trip as much as it is a chance for the girls to experience the home of one of their teammates. It should be a great chance to see the young players and what they can do in a game situation. Could also be good for the couple that had nagging injuries last year and how things have healed and if they are ready for the next year.
A really good time for everyone after the game. Spirits will be high, and there will be smiles to go around the dinner table. Now the freshmen (and Ice) finally feel like they're part of the team. :cool: A 76-point margin of victory. :eek: Who can predict how much better the remaining teams on the UConn exhibition schedule will be? None of them are on UConn's level. But..................these are only exhibition games. Simply a vehicle for a visiting UConn team to showcase its glamour. UConn was able to put Nika in the best light possible in front of her family and friends. That's a good thing. :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With both Azzi and Paige on the floor at the same time, UConn could have as many as 20 attempts in a half, add in Caroline and others it could be more. Can't wait for the season to get started .

I wouldn’t be mad at it. High-volume teams are hard to beat, especially when you have as good of shooters as UConn has.

Example: Stewie and her Liberty team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#