Creme Bracketology 3/4 | The Boneyard

Creme Bracketology 3/4

Reaction Score
McGowan ain’t gonna take plays off vs. UConn. Get ready

Reaction Score
Here is a link to the latest "2018-19 Creme Bracketology" data as at 03-Mar-2019.

Changes By Conference
Big 12 +2 (Kansas St. and TCU)
SEC - 1 (LSU)
MVC -1 (Missouri St.)

Not too sure about the teams dropping out.

LSU lost to a 2 Seed & 10 Seed and Missouri St. lost to a 6 Seed + also had a win. They were replaced by teams whose 2 wins were against teams that aren't even projected to be in the tourney. :confused:

1551692360765.png

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Not sure why he didnt delay releasing it until after the reveal on monday night. I guess he will be doing another one for Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Here is a link to the latest "2018-19 Creme Bracketology" data as at 03-Mar-2019.

Changes By Conference
Big 12 +2 (Kansas St. and TCU)
SEC - 1 (LSU)
MVC -1 (Missouri St.)

LSU lost to a 2 Seed and Missouri St. lost to a 6 Seed + also had a win. They were replaced by teams whose 2 wins were against teams who aren't projected to be in the tourney. :confused:

View attachment 40452

LSU also lost to Auburn at home this Sunday

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Watching NC State still hovering as a #2 seed is an even greater magic trick.

Who would make a better #2 seed at this point? Beaver State? Maryland? Miami?

Reaction Score
As I predicted- Tenn. win over national power Miss secured them a trip to the dance in Cremes brackets. He probably wants to do anything he can to assure Holley keeps her job. If on incompetent gets canned it might mean he could be next.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Baylor will gladly take their Bracket. Don't see any team that's capable of pulling off the upset. Oregon St has size to match up with Baylor, but don't think they're talented enough. In every other bracket, I can see the #1 seeds losing to the #2 seeds.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

LSU lost to a 2 Seed & 10 Seed and Missouri St. lost to a 6 Seed + also had a win. They were replaced by teams whose 2 wins were against teams that aren't even projected to be in the tourney. :confused:
Missouri St dropped out of his bracket because they are no longer the "presumptive" automatic bid after falling to 2nd place in the conference standings. Drake is now projected as the MVC auto bid (in all caps) as opposed to an at-large, but they will get an at-large if they lose in the conference tournament. Missouri State's only chance is to win the conference tourney.

Reaction Score
As I predicted- Tenn. win over national power Miss secured them a trip to the dance in Cremes brackets. He probably wants to do anything he can to assure Holley keeps her job. If on incompetent gets canned it might mean he could be next.

I wondered who would be the first to whine about Creme including Tenn , so congrats!!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Tennessee will make the tournament. Even if they lose the 1st game in SEC Tourney. Committee will keep the streak alive for consecutive makes.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Watching NC State still hovering as a #2 seed is an even greater magic trick.
Baylor will gladly take their Bracket. Don't see any team that's capable of pulling off the upset. Oregon St has size to match up with Baylor, but don't think they're talented enough. In every other bracket, I can see the #1 seeds losing to the #2 seeds.

So, looking at this bracket, when Baylor (probably) flies into Greensboro, they could first play South Carolina, then -- if they get past the Gamecocks -- play North Carolina State, which just played the ACC Tournament in that very arena and whose fan base is what, an hour down the road?

If I'm Kim and I see whose at home in the kitchen, I might like to fly out to Portland....:rolleyes:

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
Tennessee will make the tournament. Even if they lose the 1st game in SEC Tourney. Committee will keep the streak alive for consecutive makes.

We don't deserve to be in the tournament. If we beat LSU, we get in. If we lose to LSU, we are out.

Reaction Score
So, looking at this bracket, when Baylor (probably) flies into Greensboro, they could first play South Carolina, then -- if they get past the Gamecocks -- play North Carolina State, which just played the ACC Tournament in that very arena and whose fan base is what, an hour down the road?

If I'm Kim and I see whose at home in the kitchen, I might like to fly out to Portland....:rolleyes:

Playing SC in the S16 in the Carolinas is a challenge. But NCS is the weakest #2 by far IMO. I would gladly take them over anyone else.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Baylor beat South Carolina earlier this season by 25 in Columbia. I know the tournament is different but not even Mulkey should complain about that bracket.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
He's got Tennessee as an 11-seed? Do I have that right? I thought he told us yesterday that Tennessee was "out" of the tourney. No?

He has TN in as the worst of the Last four in

Buffalo
Indiana
TCU
Tennessee

TN is in position for the Ms. Irrelevant Award ;)

Interesting, LSU is first of first 4 out so the TN/ LSU 8-9 matchup should decide it.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

As if NC State gets past OSU, which is a better team. It's a tough bracket, but not because NC State is there. It's a tough bracket because NC State won't be there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom