Creighton advances! (Merged) | The Boneyard

Creighton advances! (Merged)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
This game exposed how weak the B1G 10 was this year. Some of these so called pundits actually think Indiana will prove to be a hiccup on UConn's march to a title. Indiana, a team which Charlie Creame was shocked was still ranked in the top 16 at one point. I don't think Indiana will get passed Princeton, nonetheless come within 20 points UConn.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Anyone think having to play against Paige twice a year for two years didn't help these young women? The best advertisement for the Big East in a long time.
Worth noting--they didn't play against Paige at all this year. Congrats to Creighton, credit is due to their players and coaching staff for a great game plan.

Reaction Score
As to Iowa and Clark - you live by the sword, you die by it at times. How many times has Geno talked about shots going in or not and having to have 2nd options. Iowa didn’t have enough of those 2nd options, except for Czinano. I’d have made the kid from Crieghton miss that 2nd foul shot at the end to force Iowa to go the length of the court, especially in that they had fouls to give. Go Big East and a big congrats to Creighton.

Reaction Score
Creighton had a great game plan and they shut CC down the second half.

Iowa's does not play defense to be a legitimate contender. Last season they were allowed opponents 80.3 ppg,, dead last. This season their defense allowed 70.4 ppg, which ranks them 307 among 348 D1 women's team. They need a defensive coordinator

My wife, who was a CC fan, changed her mind about her after today. Some of her antics are just not acceptable to someone with her talanet.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Clark played the second half like a very skilled hoopster...albeit a human one.
Not a good shooting game for her.

Congratulations to Creighton!

Reaction Score
Creighton had a great game plan and they shut CC down the second half.

Iowa's does not play defense to be a legitimate contender. Last season they were allowed opponents 80.3 ppg,, dead last. This season their defense allowed 70.4 ppg, which ranks them 307 among 348 D1 women's team. They need a defensive coordinator

My wife, who was a CC fan, changed her mind about her after today. Some of her antics are just not acceptable to someone with her talanet.
I concur. Born out of frustration but it does tend to show one’s true colors. Great talent which no one can deny but even the greatest shooters of all-time have off night, especially when trying to force things.

Reaction Score
A1AC9B08-4C34-4FD1-92E3-F2EF4A912CCB.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom