Create a realistic bowl game: | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Create a realistic bowl game:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Don't know why I haven't thought of this but what about the Yale bowl? Could it host a bowl game in terms of stadium condition? Never been but seats 65k and is near NYC which would be a bonus. AAC/ACC or AAC/B1G

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Don't know why I haven't thought of this but what about the Yale bowl? Could it host a bowl game in terms of stadium condition? Never been but seats 65k and is near NYC which would be a bonus. AAC/ACC or AAC/B1G
If you want a NYC bowl game, get a NYC bowl game. Yale Bowl isn't a fit for about a million reasons which have been rehashed by alums from the 70's - 90's in this board's annual "why doesn't UConn renew the Yale game" thread.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

OMG please no more Yale Bowl talk.

Go down to a game then come back and apologize.

Reaction Score
It's stunning how run down the Yale Bowl is. I hope Yale renovates it.

Reaction Score
Don't know why I haven't thought of this but what about the Yale bowl?
Because it's a horribly dumb idea... You must have been stoned/trashed when you typed what you already did.

fail.jpg

Last edited:

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Because it's a horribly dumb idea... You must have been stoned/trashed when you typed what you already did.

View attachment 6498

No, I just live 700 miles away and have never been remotely close to the Yale Bowl. This is why I asked right after where you cut me off abruptly about the condition of the Yale bowl.

Reaction Score
No, I just live 700 miles away and have never been remotely close to the Yale Bowl. This is why I asked right after where you cut me off abruptly about the condition of the Yale bowl.

Sorry - didn't mean to hurt your feelings;) (and I forgot you live in NC when school is not in). It's a guttural reaction that occurs whenever someone mentions playing a UConn game or other non-Yale football game @ the Bowl because of seating capacity. (use search function to see other stimulating Boneyard mentions of the Yale Bowl).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22