CR Article: Results Prove UConn Athletics Among Nations Elite | The Boneyard

CR Article: Results Prove UConn Athletics Among Nations Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
It's spot on.

Too bad it's on thisisuconncountry.com. I feel like every time I read something positive about UConn, our brand, our teams, our location, our demographics, our academics, our you name it, it's written by one of our people. To everyone else we are just a whiny mid-major. It's sad.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Great job. I like that it is strictly sports based.

One thing that I think is missing from our narrative, is our dominance of the Big East. It was undisputed the best men's basketball conference and we had 1/2 the national championships, the bulk of the regular season championships and tourney championships as well.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Talk about hitting the nail on the head!

We all need to spred the word!

Reaction Score
We should be able to pick any conference we want to, after reading that article

Reaction Score
Very well done. Next task is to get this piece of work on the digital screens of every beat writer, coach, athletic director and college president in tge big12 and big10.

Conference commissioners too.

Lets do this boneyarders. Grassroots. Find their emails:

Send it with a nice note, that this article reflects only the athletic side of the mission of the University of Connecticut. The academic sidd reflects the same mission.

Good job by the writer.

Reaction Score
Can we attach the below article to our above UConn article with the caption "oh and the P5 took these guys." Every time I feel down on UConn I am going to read this article...thank you BC and Rutgers, you've proven even in the G5 UConn is still the best program in the NE .

http://ajerseyguy.com/?p=13208

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
It's spot on.

Too bad it's on thisisuconncountry.com. I feel like every time I read something positive about UConn, our brand, our teams, our location, our demographics, our academics, our you name it, it's written by one of our people. To everyone else we are just a whiny mid-major. It's sad.
Yeah. When Warde was hired as UM's AD, a lot of people on their board talked about UConn as if it were some red-headed stepchild. Also mentioned was that UConn doesn't matter in NYC "because it's so far away" failing to realizing that I could get on 95 from Greenwich and be at the NYC line in 15 minutes and that we can actually see the Manhattan skyline from the beach in, gasp, far away Connecticut. Guess no one in Michigan owns a map.

Reaction Score
Well done. The hockey video needs some work.
This should get thrown in there somewhere:

Reaction Score
Boom. Well done. That should be tweeted out every time some numbnut tries to knock uconn to the big 12 when pleading for their commuter schools inclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom