CPTV Harriet, do you still read this board? | The Boneyard

CPTV Harriet, do you still read this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Your friends on The Boneyard have a favor to ask.

CPTV recently broadcast a sports talk show "Beyond the beat" with host Joe Zone along with Mike DiMauro and. Jeff Jacobs.

About 10 minutes in, The Boneyard was brought up due to a recent thread jumping on DiMauro's position that ND should be the favorite for the National championship. His response to the posts here was to insult all the posters here by saying they are dumb.

He could have easily defended himself here. We don't discriminate against sports writers. I'm sure he couldn't take the heat. Instead, he took what I consider the cowardly way out.

So, here is my favor. Book a Boneyarder or two to debate the issue he brought up on the show. Have Joe moderate. I offer Meyers, Digger and myself. I'm sure DiMauro has the confidence in his Notre Dame position he would gladly agree to this.

You get a benefit as well. Just having Boneyard posters on your show will break all ratings records.

Thanks!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

CPTV recently broadcast a sports talk show "Beyond the beat" with host Joe Zone along with Mike DiMauro and. Jeff Jacobs.

About 10 minutes in, The Boneyard was brought up due to a recent thread jumping on DiMauro's position that ND should be the favorite for the National championship. His response to the posts here was to insult all the posters here by saying they are dumb.

He could have easily defended himself here. We don't discriminate against sports writers. I'm sure he couldn't take the heat. Instead, he took what I consider the cowardly way out.

So, here is my favor. Book a Boneyarder or two to debate the issue he brought up on the show. Have Joe moderate. I offer Meyers, Digger and myself. I'm sure DiMauro has the confidence in his Notre Dame position he would gladly agree to this.

You get a benefit as well. Just having Boneyard posters on your show will break all ratings records.

Thanks!

DD, Hariett left CPTV a while ago. She has her own production company. I doubt she can respond to your request.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
DD, Hariett left CPTV a while ago. She has her own production company. I doubt she can respond to your request.

I think her production company is the one that does the "Beyond the Beat" show.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score

Thanks!

Um, perhaps you should clarify that would be Diggerfoot, not Digger Phelps. The latter would not be such a wise choice for your team. :)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs had tweeted he would love to have a Boneyarder on the Show. Perhaps Doggy you can contact him directly. :)

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
Shhh.....I don't want DiMauro to know. He might think you are there to help him.

Come to think of it, Digger Phelps would not be a wise choice for DiMauro either.

Reaction Score
While this idea undeniably has merit, if anyone is going to represent this group - or have the opportunity to do so - I submit it should at the very least include one or more of the long-standing mods (Huskynan, etc...).

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Jeff Jacobs had tweeted he would love to have a Boneyarder on the Show. Perhaps Doggy you can contact him directly. :)
I don't tweet. Can you do it for me? Ask him for an email address.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
While this idea undeniably has merit, if anyone is going to represent this group - or have the opportunity to do so - I submit it should at the very least include one or more of the long-standing mods (Huskynan, etc...).
Borrrringgggggg.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
There's so many diverse opinions on the BY, perhaps Doggydaddy, Nan (if she's interested) or another should appear on the show. While the number of guests needs to be limited, it doesn't need to be only one, if the show agrees.

Reaction Score
There's so many diverse opinions on the BY, perhaps Doggydaddy, Nan (if she's interested) or another should appear on the show. While the number of guests needs to be limited, it doesn't need to be only one, if the show agrees.

Your right we want to get all opinions from we are the absolute best to we are the best. I nominate TonyC and DD.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
DD - tweeted Jeff to let him know that you will be in contact. He just responded "excellent - we have diaco next Tuesday. Hope to arrange it soon after"

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I volunteer Phil and/or ThisJustin with DD (don't hate me, please)

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
DD - tweeted Jeff to let him know that you will be in contact. He just responded "excellent - we have diaco next Tuesday. Hope to arrange it soon after"
He got back to me with the same response!

Looks like this might happen.

They should bump Diaco for the boneyard.....lol.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
He got back to me with the same response!

Looks like this might happen.

They should bump Diaco for the boneyard.....lol.

great - being the hound dog that I am when it comes to this stuff, I would chase in a week.....

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I volunteer Phil and/or ThisJustin with DD (don't hate me, please)
Both wonderful people that I know personally but I don't know if they disagree with DiMauro as much as I do on his position with ND vs UConn.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
IMHO there's nothing wrong with having divergent (a Phil Word) opinions on the show :)

Both wonderful people that I know personally but I don't know if they disagree with DiMauro as much as I do on his position with ND vs UConn.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

possibly, but my issue with DiMauro was his generalization - of course, I could be too sensitive...but including them would show many facets of the Boneyard regulars.

UConnCat would be another...and Ice, too....there are many...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
No, but they can help refute his assertion that the Boneyard is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom