Courtney Ekmark video | The Boneyard

Courtney Ekmark video

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Doggy.....I missed this, if it was up before.....thanks for posting. What a great player/young lady. Can we all agree the year of home school worked out just fine? :rolleyes:

Go Huskies..!!!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Yep, great video but a repeat.

Reaction Score
I agree! What a together family, both literally and figuratively. Wow, training with a former NBA player! That certainly can't hurt!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
DD - fun to see that again. Thanks for posting even though it is a repeat.
A young woman with a plan! How many kids watch a college game and recognize a) it is a different game than what they are playing currently, b) recognize that there is an alternative option to continuing on their current path, c) are together enough to put a plan together, convince their family, and then execute it.
We will find out if this all actually has made a difference for her or if she has the standard freshman struggles, but between her and Nurse, Uconn is going to getting two very atypical freshmen.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She looks a bit like a young Laura Linney.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
This was right after First Night 2013! Courtney's dad took the pic! The entire family was there. They were absolutely awesome! She is so mature-way beyond her years. which may be a real edge for her! And us! Courtney is the blonde! I think I may be the first UConn wack job to have the first pic with her! I think she may have a similar work ethic an approach similar to Kelly Farris. That would be pretty good!
image.jpg

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Question: Was UConn coaching staff allowed to work with Courtney? e.g. give her a list of things to work on, or workouts, or strength training conditioning exercises? Could she have visited UConn this past year for progress reports, or to update her program?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Question: Was UConn coaching staff allowed to work with Courtney? e.g. give her a list of things to work on, or workouts, or strength training conditioning exercises? Could she have visited UConn this past year for progress reports, or to update her program?
Once she signed, I am sure she could contact the coaching staff and they her on a regular basis and I don't believe there would be any rule against working with the coaches or training staff as long as she was paying all her own expenses. Williams for example is doing rehab work with Uconn staff/they are monitoring her progress - part of the reason why she had the operation in CT.

Reaction Score
Great kid! Appreciate the post. I missed the first one. Thanks

Reaction Score
i have seen a couple of interviews with this young lady and can see some of the personal attributes the Uconn covets...she's humble, intelligent, and obviously is a worker...think she's gonna do just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom