Could the board admins look into this please?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Comments, Technology Questions, etc.' started by willingtonfan, Apr 8, 2015.

1. willingtonfan

willingtonfan

I don't know if the administrators are aware of this, but it is as of now impossible to read the Boneyard on an iPhone. This was not always the case, so I am posting this in the hope that someone can fix whatever has gone wrong.

In the past week, whenever I try to click on one of the thread titles, it opens the page, but then redirects three times to different web addresses, ending up opening the App store and bringing up some video game or other to download. I have tried multiple browsers, all with the same result. I do not have the same problem when trying to access the site from my desktop computer.

I fear that someone has somehow hacked into the programming of the website or something and wanted to bring this to the attention of the administrators.

Thanks in advance.

2. j66kicker

j66kicker

Ditto here

3. willingtonfan

willingtonfan

j66kicker thanks for saying that -- I am at least somewhat relieved to know it's not just me.

4. j66kicker

j66kicker

Same here - I just assumed I had a phone glitch or something.

5. GG

GG

It was happening to me, so I downloaded Weblock ($1.99) and it is not happening anymore.

6. j66kicker

j66kicker

Thanks!

7. Biff

Biff Mega Monster Moderator

I'm moving this thread to the tech Q&A board where Tom is more likely to see it.

Until that answer I'll just say that I've been using Forum runner App to view the boneyard on my iphone and that is working fine.

I just checked using safari and that is working fine iphone 6 V8.2

8. temery

temery What?

9. willingtonfan

willingtonfan

Thanks all; the "limit ad tracking" advice seems to have solved the problem.

I knew someone here would know what to do. I'm not a techie type -- just an accountant who likes the iPhone.