Cooper Flagg on at 9pm tonight against Boozer twins | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg on at 9pm tonight against Boozer twins

Reaction Score
That's what people in the thread have been saying and I'm not dismissing it. It's just that people on this board were making the same claim about ESPN hating UConn back when ESPN did show Big East/UConn games.
Every fanbase thinks national announcers and broadcasters are biased against their teams. Yeah, it's possible that we're the one fanbase that is right about it but that's not where the smart money is.'

Reaction Score
Obviously I wouldn’t put much faith in this, but I’m watching the Sixers vs Nets preseason game and the nets broadcaster said he heard Flagg is going to play for Danny Hurley at UConn.
Did he give any context? Or provide any reason why he thought that

Reaction Score
Obviously I wouldn’t put much faith in this, but I’m watching the Sixers vs Nets preseason game and the nets broadcaster said he heard Flagg is going to play for Danny Hurley at UConn.
Anybody have the audio ?

Reaction Score
Obviously I wouldn’t put much faith in this, but I’m watching the Sixers vs Nets preseason game and the nets broadcaster said he heard Flagg is going to play for Danny Hurley at
Frank Isola appears to be doing the color tonight, assuming that's who made the statement.

Reaction Score
It's a Connecticut company that has been given (over the years) billions in tax breaks. Yet they rarely lift a finger in terms of support of the state university.

I really blame the governors. They have never leaned on ESPN the way other governors would have if they were a local asset.
Very good point- hit it right on the head!

Reaction Score
It’s a prediction. I wonder if it’s based off of anything he’s heard. Probably not but nice publicity none the less

For those who don’t have X

He said, "Just something I've heard."

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
My guess is Dan told him we have a good shot and he’s running with it. Hard to say anything until the post Duke visit rumors start flying.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Color commentary all right. As in brown, as in BS.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I heard he's the most plugged in person in history. He's more plug than man.
The pluggiest.

Reaction Score
My guess is Dan told him we have a good shot and he’s running with it. Hard to say anything until the post Duke visit rumors start flying.
That’s if there is a Duke visit. Flagg already has visited Duke unofficially, and if he is leaning towards UConn, he could just cancel the Duke visit and announce. He is home now back from many days in Vegas. The next few days will be very telling on where he is going.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I agree Dickie V has a Duke lean but he’s been absolutely respectable to UConn throughout his years as well.

And there’s no doubt Flagg seemingly has been a big Duke lean for a while. But if you want to report accurately there has to be a mention of UConns run to keep this kid in New England. By no means do I think he has marching orders but there is also no denying ESPN is a heavy Duke lover and will “assist” when they can.
And isn't the ESPN home of Syracuse alumni announcers? :eek:

Reaction Score
They’ve been saying that all weekend. It’s been insufferable
When a kid keeps hearing that it sometimes doesnt have the effect intended. Its like the boyfriend that the parents just love, little by little the daughter starts rolling her eyes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom