Cooper Flagg Commits to Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg Commits to Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Didn't his parents move across the street from the Duke campus?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Yeah everyone needs to learn how to lose.
That is very true. Scheyer was horrible today. Was out coached being late to make any adjustments and having a confused look on his face through out the game. Perhaps Duke has a losing season and they fire him Flagg can always reconsider. But would we want him at this point. I am trying not to watch when he is on tv, but it’s hard not to. He embodies everything you would look for in a 2023 basketball player. A true 6’9” with 7’ wingspan. Can play and guard at least three positions maybe four. He shoots well has ++ jumping ability plays ridiculous defense especially off ball blocking shots and getting in passing lanes.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
The kid is staying at Duke so to hell with him
Lets close this thread
We all heal differently. Every chance I get I want to point out that he picked a clueless HC over a HC who is going to the be in the HoF. But if the mods decide to lock the thread that is fine with me. I want to move past it but until his time is over at Dook there will be constant reminders.

Reaction Score
Flagg is the typical Dukie B. He will fit in perfectly there. You have one year in school you'd think winning would mean something. Next. I'd love to get back in with V.J. Edgecomb though.

Reaction Score
The kid is staying at Duke so to hell with him
Lets close this thread
1701582392013.gif

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Scheyer isn't going to last past next year unless he really ups his game.
I wonder. Theyd be smart to just cut him but I’m skeptical with his place in the program and him being K’s handpicked successor. Firing him after two seasons with the recruiting class he has coming in would cause major waves within the program.

On a related note, has the handpicked successor thing ever worked at a top program?

Reaction Score
I wonder. Theyd be smart to just cut him but I’m skeptical with his place in the program and him being K’s handpicked successor. Firing him after two seasons with the recruiting class he has coming in would cause major waves within the program.

On a related note, has the handpicked successor thing ever worked at a top program?
Yeah. us. For awhile. National Championship.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
You mean it takes more than highly regarded classes to win?

As UConn fans, we should know this by now. One other fan base knows this as well as we do, UK, just from a different perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom