CONTEST: Create JC/Geno tattoos | The Boneyard

CONTEST: Create JC/Geno tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
We've all seen, some wish we hadn't, Rick Pitino's 2013 National Champs- Louisville tattoo.

What would JCalhoun & Geno get? Where? size? wording, pic?

You be the Artist!

Your mission if you chose to accept it.

1. Create 2 tattoos. One for each coach, illustrating their basketball dominance.
2. Deadline is Friday May 3rd at 7pm.
3. I will select the Entry I enjoy the most. In the event of a tie, I'll beg my wife to throw her 2 cents in.
4. You can't just hit it out of the park on one, you need to be strong on both coaches to WIN.
5. One entry per poster.
6. In an effort to read all the entries, don't bother, if you only have an idea for one Coach.
7. Men's & Women's basketball boards will be invited.

Good Luck!!

Extra Credit will be given for Creativity & Visual Presentation of the pieces. Anybody who can show me how they would look vs just describing it will have an advantage.

PRIZE: Depends if the Winner is primarily a Men's/Women's Fan, I'll come up with something. Nobody's winning season tickets, but you'll enjoy it.

Reaction Score
Jim Calhoun - On his forearm, I get the feeling he wouldn't go for a large one on the back!

Straight Down the Middle
(See this) with the three NC rings below positioned like the picture below, except with the rings the same size, '99 in the middle, '04 on the left, '11 on the right (and saying Calhoun, not Walker!)
Fullscreen-capture-1072011-84651-AM.jpg

Geno - Tattoo around neck/chest of a net being worn. Iconic picture, and Geno will be to women's basketball what Wooden was to men's basketball.
AP750331055.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
After reading your post I immediately did a Google image search of "two bad*ss motherfu*kers" for inspiration.

These are the first two image results and my contest submissions.

Either one would be a portrait tattoo with no mention of UConn but us BY'ers would know the hidden meaning! Talk about secret traditions!

http://b..com/ts/431/797/431797120_640.jpg

For what it's worth, Bing took my search in a WHOLE different direction.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You be the Artist!

Your mission if you chose to accept it.

1. Create 2 tattoos. One for each coach, illustrating their basketball dominance.

NO

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
grumpy old men

006200_11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors