Conner Desmond tells us about our early enrollees | The Boneyard

Conner Desmond tells us about our early enrollees

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
You might be interested to know that the Huskies UConn have two midyear enrollees on campus....

Mid-Year Enrollees
UConn has has two mid-year enrollees for the spring semester, which began on Tuesday. Bradley Dhameer, a 5-10, 175-pound wide receiver from New Castle, Del., and Thomas Noel, a 6-1, 183-pound wide receiver from St. Luke's School in Norwalk, will take part in preseason conditioning and spring practice.

http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn-football/hc-uconn-football-0123-20130122,0,5859089.story

Reaction Score
Guess he's dyslexic

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I mean, C'mon man.

I have been, if not a support, a neutral party on Dez. I think he does a serviceable job on the beat.

With that said, this is just lazy...

I mean, 4 months a year this guy has to work every day pretty much, cranking out articles and columns, attending press conferences and games. But the other 8 months, he has to put out stuff like this. A 4 sentence blurb about commits that doesn't even bother to get their names right? How about a word or two from the coaches? A scouting report? How about a link to Youtube for some videos? This all takes literally 5 minutes. Did Dez spend 8 hours putting together that one paragraph?

whoa.

Reaction Score
I mean, C'mon man.

I have been, if not a support, a neutral party on Dez. I think he does a serviceable job on the beat.

With that said, this is just lazy...

I mean, 4 months a year this guy has to work every day pretty much, cranking out articles and columns, attending press conferences and games. But the other 8 months, he has to put out stuff like this. A 4 sentence blurb about commits that doesn't even bother to get their names right? How about a word or two from the coaches? A scouting report? How about a link to Youtube for some videos? This all takes literally 5 minutes. Did Dez spend 8 hours putting together that one paragraph?

whoa.
You never screwed anything up on the job?

Reaction Score
Yep.

This has become a bit of a trend, no?

Also, I assure you if I had a BASIC grammatical/fact checking error, it would be bad news for my job prospects.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
The funny thing is, outside of the people who know these guys personally and maybe 5 people on this board, nobody will know this even happened.

I read this earlier and it didn't even connect.

Non issue. His copy and paste malfunctioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom