Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast: Kansas Preview | The Boneyard

Connecticut Scoreboard Podcast: Kansas Preview

Reaction Score
Beat me to it! I've got Manhattan HC John Gallagher on previewing the match up as he's coached against both UConn and Kansas this year.

YouTube if you prefer:

Fantastic idea, Jared.

I had the pleasure of chatting with JG for the first time last week. He agreed to ten minutes and we ended up talking for forty. Insightful guy, passionate basketball coach and I'm wishing him good luck at Manhattan. After their administration issues, it wasn't an easy job to join...lots of unhappy fans, but he should be proud of the start to his tenure.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Man, that was awesome! Is Gallagher the kind of guy you'd like to sit back have a few beers with and just listen to him talk hoops. By the way, that's exactly what that interview was like it was tremendous.

Generally I think Jared does a good job drawing people out and getting good commentary out of them, but in this case all he had this do was sit back and let Gallagher go. Definitely a must watch video.

Reaction Score
Man, that was awesome! Is Gallagher the kind of guy you'd like to sit back have a few beers with and just listen to him talk hoops. By the way, that's exactly what that interview was like it was tremendous.

Generally I think Jared does a good job drawing people out and getting good commentary out of them, but in this case all he had this do was sit back and let Gallagher go. Definitely a must watch video.

Thanks so much. Always love talking with Gal for the fact that he's always open and will say whatever is on his mind. My favorite kind of guest

Reaction Score
Beat me to it! I've got Manhattan HC John Gallagher on previewing the match up as he's coached against both UConn and Kansas this year.

YouTube if you prefer:

I always enjoy your interviews, Jared. But this may be the best one to date. Gallagher is quite a character.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom