Congrats to Quinnipiac

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
images

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
As Raftery would say, major onions! This team can play BB. They survived a full court press for most of the second half, and three of their players had four fouls before the fourth quarter began. They hit a Samuelson/Nurse number of threes, and they have multiple players that can shoot 'em. Unbelievable!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Know who's happier then the Quinnipiac Team tonight. South Carolina that's Who.

A Great Win and I'm sure they'll welcome the challenge of facing South Carolina. They'll remember this tournament run for the rest of their lives.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Quinnipiac is a very well coached, disciplined team. Their fundamental basketball skills a really, really good.

A lot of similararities to UConn.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

A Great Win and I'm sure they'll welcome the challenge of facing South Carolina. They'll remember this tournament run for the rest of their lives.

Maybe so, but USC may not be real happy after the game starts. The Bobcats can play. It's a classic trap game for the Gamecocks, plus they're missing at least one and possibly two players. It could be a prescription for a colossal upset if they get caught looking ahead to their next round.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Quinnipiac was impressive, and, after Saturday's game, Miami deserved to lose as a matter of karma.

Congrats to Quinnipiac!

Reaction Score

If they hit 3s like tonight SC might be in trouble.

Reaction Score
If they hit 3s like tonight SC might be in trouble.

I agree. SC is not a high scoring team per se. If Q starts raining 3s it could be a long night for them. I doubt Staley will dismiss Q and look ahead - but stranger things have happened..

Reaction Score

Well, Miami, which need a lot of help from the refs to get past FGSU, was not going to cause fear in the hearts of SC's players, anyway.

Reaction Score
I think QU will take down USC. To beat USC you need to take AW out of her rhythm by clog in the lane.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Word has it that one way to limit academic stress at QU is to avoid certain Profs.

Just sayin...

Reaction Score
They were very impressive.... they have some "Ballers", taking them lightly would be a huge mistake

Reaction Score
This QU run has me overjoyed! It's awesome to see a team that is thrilled to make it to the Sweet 16. Let's go QU and UCONN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom