Congrats to Kiah... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Congrats to Kiah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Kiah was great. We've seen her in bits and pieces. She played last night carefree and confident. Now we have seen what she can do. I thought she was great. I remember early in the season when I saw Kiah take an outside shot and thought good form shes going be good. I really like what Ive seen the past couple of games from Kiah. Her rebounding and shot blocking are terrific. Last night she showed shes a scorer. She keeps it up and shes gonna be a very special player. Shot blocker, rebounder and scorer. As she continues to improve we are looking at Duke and ND. The twin towers underneath will be tuff to stop.

Reaction Score
There's a difference between being a bench player and getting benched as a message.The latter implies he sees an upside that he wants fulfilled. It's not a compliment that you aren't fulfilling it, but it IS a compliment that he's saying it's there. She evidently understands that. If she didn't she'd be illogical, and his bonkersness would have to become permanent.
Being benched is never a compliment. She has failed to produce in practice. The fact she was recruited by UCONN was the compliment. Benching is an acknowledgement she has failed to date to warrent her recruitment by not producing to Geno and CD's expectations and her own potential. I flunked a college student who was two points away from a D (max pts 350) after he just heard me upgrade three other students by half a grade to B- and two C-s. I told him he was not living up to his obvious IQ by being slacker. His language did acknowledge my comments and his F as a compliment. He understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom