Congrats to Gabby Williams!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Congrats to Gabby Williams!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some interesting stats regarding Gabby's rebounding prowess. Dividing the number of rebounds made by the number of minutes played gives me an insight into each player's efficiency in rebounding. Here are the numbers;

Kiah = .393 rebounds per minute played
Gabby = .375 rebounds per minute
Stewie = .246 rebounds per minute
Morgan = .206 rebounds per minute

I'm not saying Gabby is better than anyone else, just marveling at the impact she has made on our team. As Geno said, the game changes as soon as she enters!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
She may still be learning some of the finer points of the game, but she has the main ones down pat; 1) get ahold of the damn ball whenever humanly possible; 2) put the ball in the damn basket; 3) if you can't, for some reason, put the ball in the basket yourself, then and only then pass it to someone who can; 4) if someone on the other team happens to have the ball, relieve them of it; and 5) do all of the above at warp speed.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
Well, as Coco Chanel said, "A girl should be two things: classy and gabulous."

#15 can be both, and the rest of the Huskies can settle for being classy and at the head of the class.
I had forgotten that Coco Chanel's first name is Gabrielle. Two movies recently came out about her life and I loved both of them. DobbsRover2, you are a true cosmopolite. I am impressed.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I had forgotten that Coco Chanel's first name is Gabrielle. Two movies recently came out about her life and I loved both of them. DobbsRover2, you are a true cosmopolite. I am impressed.

Not quite sure why Coco chose no. 5 and no. 19 for her top performers when clearly no. 15 is one that makes the most scents now for those who want to be gabulous. Probably the next big one to hit the market this spring for those who want to share the fantasy of NC no. 10.

Reaction Score
gabulous.png

Kind of a rushed job, but you get the idea...absolutely my favorite player to watch right now...

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Ive gotta wonder when she develops a better outside shot how dangerous she will be. The numbers she puts up in a short amount of time are second to none. Instant offense...instant defense...instant rebounding...instant star. She will be of the great ones. On Tuesday nite the world will know who Gabby is.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
gabulous.png

Kind of a rushed job, but you get the idea...absolutely my favorite player to watch right now...

Hey, if Chanel really wants to make inroads into the huge and lucrative WCBB fan market, they'll go with this. Maybe it could be something that oldsters of all types could wear. At the least, it would improve the bouquet at the XL and Gampel.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I finally got to watch the cincy2 game last night, and was awestruck. The young lady is like Chicken-man; "She's everywhere, she's everywhere!!!" And Geno was (as usual) exactly right; when she came in the whole character of the game changed. I don't know how much she will play on Monday, or how she will do against the "trees", but she will damned sure NOT be intimidated! If she gets shot blocked she will most likely just pick the ball up and put it through the hoop.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
I think this is a good moniker for Gabby...not because she needs a nick name...she already has one. However, more because the new moniker says something about the heart she plays the game with, "Little Big Girl"

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I think this is becoming a meme. Maybe we can ride it through a 10th NC, a bit like the guys' fans had Charlie Sheen's "Winning" one four years ago. Of course this is classy unlike the Sheen thing.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Charlie Sheen "winning" cost the girl's a championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom