Congrats from a (REASONABLE) Providence fan | The Boneyard

Congrats from a (REASONABLE) Providence fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know quite a few of my alma maters finest have come here talking "little brother" type trash over the years....but congrats from this Friar fan. I never did get why our fans wanted to go toe to toe with a resume that is impossible to dispute. Simply an amazing run. So instead of clinging to a Final Four appearance nearly 30 years ago (as many of our fans do), I'll tip my cap and hope for anything close to 1/5 of the level of success your fine program has experienced.

Congrats...I can't even begin to imagine how satisfying this particular run was.

Reaction Score
Friars hockey is great. We were VERY fortunate to win this year against you in hockey. Great run this year. Hope you get another solid goalie.

Reaction Score
Let me say a few things: 1st off - I love Rhode Island. It's my 2nd favorite state and I enjoy abusing your beaches in the summer. 2nd - Rhode Island is literally 999999999999x better than Upstate New York, which is literally the worst place that exists on this planet (it's almost as bad as the deep south). 3rd - I like Providence. You guys are plucky and likeable. Just sucks for you that you're 60 miles from a team with 4 National Championships.

Reaction Score
The city of Providence is a million times better than the city of Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom