Congrats from a Louisville fan. | The Boneyard

Congrats from a Louisville fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I love it that Syracuse and Pitt are watching from home while you and us are in the Sweet 16. That is what they get for blowing up the Big East for no reason. I'm thrilled to be in the ACC next season and not the American, but I would take the old Big East any day of the week. I was on the Cuse board earlier today and they were talking about how overrated UConn and U of L were because we just feasted on a weak conference. Look at Cuse now. Hope things work out for you all in the future. I personally would love to see Boston College booted from the ACC to make room for you guys.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Thanks. We wish we were in a more stable conference. You matched up very well with us but we have a lot of strengths. Good to see us dominate a BE rival and hopefully send a message about the AAC in the progress. Hello yes sweet 16!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I love it that Syracuse and Pitt are watching from home while you and us are in the Sweet 16. That is what they get for blowing up the Big East for no reason. I'm thrilled to be in the ACC next season and not the American, but I would take the old Big East any day of the week. I was on the Cuse board earlier today and they were talking about how overrated UConn and U of L were because we just feasted on a weak conference. Look at Cuse now. Hope things work out for you all in the future. I personally would love to see Boston College booted from the ACC to make room for you guys.

thanks, I think us playing you guys in the AAC finals really helped us prepare for the NCAA tournament

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
I'm freaking excited and I'm not even a UConn fan. So the 4th place team in the AAC just dominated the Big East Champ? That looked more like a 2 vs 7 game in the Big East tournament, except UConn was the 2. Congrats.

Reaction Score
thanks, I think us playing you guys in the AAC finals really helped us prepare for the NCAA tournament

Wow!! What can you say? That was fugging thrilling!!!!!!! Heartiest congratulations, you guys on a much, much, much-deserved win.

What I was totally enamored of was how your rally came with Bazz on the bench. You guys are getting better, Boat is learning he can defer shots and less confused on his drives and your other guys are picking up the slack. The freshman center is picking this crap up and toughening up big time. You are improving every time out.

I think Kevin Ollie is coaching his ass off. Well done, guys. Really refreshing and nice to shut the drunkass CEO's who arranged the seeding.

Reaction Score
I think you guys are going to get to the Elite 8 for sure. UNC is hit or miss, and Iowa State lost their best player. Hopefully you can take out Michigan State to get to the Final 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom