Completely OT (dump cat stuff) | The Boneyard

Completely OT (dump cat stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Maybe it secretly thinks it's a horse. Next we'll be looking at "guilty" doggies. Or maybe we can invite Mariah Carey over not to sing.

Reaction Score
As the owner of six cats (all rescues), I can relate. LOL! BTW, my 3 new rescues came from next door during last hot June where they were starving and thirsty. The woman who owned them had her hands full with "stuff" and said, "Will you take them?" Yup. Now they are fat, sassy and very lovable. They are all polydactyl. One either loves cats or hates them. I'm in the former category obviously.

Reaction Score
friend sent me this. I dunno. I don't know how it relates to basketball, but maybe someone can figure that out.

We have had this cat for 14 years that we got in Suffield Ct--where most cats look at you and meow---he looks up and mouths it--no sound for 14 year---until about a month ago--and he, wanting food, went MEOW-- and a dozens times since.
Sound as if this cat has throat issues---or she is a he. I had what I called a 60,000 dollar cat--a cousin to the guy above.
I got sucker into working around that Suffield farm for 6 months fixing and installing electrical systems because her cat impregnated mine.

Reaction Score
As the owner of six cats (all rescues), I can relate. LOL! BTW, my 3 new rescues came from next door during last hot June where they were starving and thirsty. The woman who owned them had her hands full with "stuff" and said, "Will you take them?" Yup. Now they are fat, sassy and very lovable. They are all polydactyl. One either loves cats or hates them. I'm in the former category obviously.

Beyond your name--I knew I could liked you. We "baby sat" and bottle fed a rescue kitten--6 months later we called an told them pick it up or we'll keep it--10 years and we are still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom