Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Luke!!!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Guys des has a foot injury so your going to have to surf the Internet or email the kids hs coach yourselves if u want info on our new recruit. #bleedblue

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Love the quotes . . .

"I took a visit there Friday and when I left I knew right away that I needed to be a part of the UConn family."

So what stood out during his Friday visit to make him realize that he wanted to commit?

"The experience and the personality of the coaches." "I can see that they are good people on and off the field. I want to study kinesiology in college and become a strength and conditioning coach when football ends in my life. They have the top kinesiology program in the nation. They also said I can play either side of the ball. They put a lot of players in the NFL and that is my ultimate dream. Finally out of all the places I visited in my recruiting process not one really compared to UConn's football facility."

Reaction Score
Neshaminy Redskins (@NeshaminySkins)
8/15/13, 9:18 PM
Senior captain and @UConnFootball commit @Louuchainzz talks about his expectations for 2013.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Love the quotes . . .

"I took a visit there Friday and when I left I knew right away that I needed to be a part of the UConn family."

So what stood out during his Friday visit to make him realize that he wanted to commit?

"The experience and the personality of the coaches." "I can see that they are good people on and off the field. I want to study kinesiology in college and become a strength and conditioning coach when football ends in my life. They have the top kinesiology program in the nation. They also said I can play either side of the ball. They put a lot of players in the NFL and that is my ultimate dream. Finally out of all the places I visited in my recruiting process not one really compared to UConn's football facility."

Love the quotes too, CTTX!

But after 4-5 years at UConn and 7-10 years in the NFL he'll be a little old to start using that kinesiology degree, no? I hope he has a more realistic plan B.

Welcome to the family, LC!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Love the quotes too, CTTX!

But after 4-5 years at UConn and 7-10 years in the NFL he'll be a little old to start using that kinesiology degree, no? I hope he has a more realistic plan B.

Welcome to the family, LC!

Why? Is the study of human movement going away?

Reaction Score
Looks like the only coach we will need next year is Foley. Just line up 6 frickin TE's and let it rip.

Reaction Score
I hadn't seen this thread before. Nice comments from the kid.

You know, it's really amazing how many things have progressed at UCONN. Carl Maresh was an associate professor in the Human Performance Laboratory struggling for research projects and money when I was a student, and the word 'kinesiology' wasn't even in circulation.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Looks like the only coach we will need next year is Foley. Just line up 6 frickin TE's and let it rip.

Was also thinking that. Perhaps this is a clever way to circumvent GDL as O line coach. Just call every Oline prospect a TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom