Comedy Gold -WaylonSmither (nelsonmuntz) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Comedy Gold -WaylonSmither (nelsonmuntz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
It's annoying, but at least tolerable, when the guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room actually is.

But when he's the village idiot, he just comes off as a douchey clown.

When you get called out by three members of the local sports media for being a d-head, you may want to think twice before making a post like this one.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
When you get called out by three members of the local sports media for being a d-head, you may want to think twice before making a post like this one.

It's a badge of honor to be called out by those yokels though.

Reaction Score

I owned my comments and apologized. When you claim that people who don't share your view on gun control are for the killing of kids, you don't fold. You double down.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
If Burrel was as good a basketball player as he was an athlete, he would be in the NBA Hall of Fame.
That hop over Rogers was like a standing leap frog. About the most amazing thing I've seen on a bball court. I wasn't sure I could believe my eyes.

Reaction Score
Wow this thread is no fun the day after making the Elite 8. Lets move on and if we want to be snarky let talk, Dook, Quse, Pitt ( scum), UNC,Virginia, NCSU, Nova, Lville and all the other teams in better conferences ( minus Nova) that are home watching TV this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom