Collier Signs with Sopron(Gabby's team) | The Boneyard

Collier Signs with Sopron(Gabby's team)

Reaction Score
Just watched the video of yesterday's LFB semi-final where Collier and Myisha Hines-Allen played on the winning Montpellier team. MHA hit the game winner in a 74-73 win.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just watched the video of yesterday's LFB semi-final where Collier and Myisha Hines-Allen played on the winning Montpellier team. MHA hit the game winner in a 74-73 win.
I think MHA had a great game with 30 pts and 12 rebounds ( MVP of the game) while in the limited box score, I saw Pheesa with 7. Any link to the full box sore would be great

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I think MHA had a great game with 30 pts and 12 rebounds ( MVP of the game) while in the limited box score, I saw Pheesa with 7. Any link to the full box sore would be great

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
From the article I found. I translated it to English I dont think Phesa is a combo guard, unless they are talking about Gabby.

“It is know that players come out of UCONN University with an excellent education.” - our managing director continued with the next arrival, Napheesa Collier. “Gabby Williams might be the happiest about this announcement now. The team’s repertoir could be enriched with a combo guard from December 1st (that’s when she will join the team), who might widen our offensive and defensive repertoir.”

Reaction Score
Gabby, Napheesa and Brooks make for a great combination regardless of who plays the 1 and 5. They will do well domestically and in the EuroLeague. Gabby and Brooks developed chemistry this season whereas Gabby and Napheesa already have it (though not as well as Gabby and Lou).

Yep, a really, really good addition.

But that Stewie team in Russia is full of WNBA trees with pedigree.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom