Cole Ormsby has switched to UConn | The Boneyard

Cole Ormsby has switched to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice. This kid is a beast, with a great motor.

Reaction Score
A potential sleeper? 17 sacks? ...tops in the state! Defensive POY in CT... nice get! Welcome To UConn Cole!!

Reaction Score

I was head-scratching at first but apparently I didn't do my HW on this kid.........Looks like he could be a real sleeper from this vid.

Reaction Score
am I the only one intrigued by his reference to playing DE/OLB in the 3-4?

Reaction Score
am I the only one intrigued by his reference to playing DE/OLB in the 3-4?
We are probably going to dabble with so me 3-4 as we have the past two years. Unless they think shamar can play a mean nose tackle

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I said it on another thread already, but it never hurts to say it twice; Welcome to the Dog Pound, Cole!!!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I was head-scratching at first but apparently I didn't do my HW on this kid.........Looks like he could be a real sleeper from this vid.

Great find, KCC.

But, I've had a few cocktails. Which kid is Cole?

Every recruit film I've ever watched has hi-lited or put an arrow over the featured recruit. Is it me or are there 3-4 blurry players in on 90% 0f the plays on that video?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Great find, KCC.

But, I've had a few tails. Which kid is Cole?

Every recruit film I've ever watched has hi-lited or put an arrow over the featured recruit. Is it me or are there 3-4 blurry players in on 90% 0f the plays on that video?

Honestly, have the Gezpatcho who run this board made it impossible to say "I've had a few c*cktails"?

I'm sure I agreed to some TOS when I joined here but obviously don't remember them.

Is there anyone, secret moderator maybe, who can start a post detailing every single word that is being censored on here?

I'm close to donating $2K to Rival's UC o nnReport dot com site for as many of you BY'ers who would come with.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Great find, KCC.

He was number 50 on defense. I have seen play one time against Middletown high live and then in the state championship game. He is a very good player just needs to add some weight. He has the size to be a 6'3" 240 OLB/DE

Reaction Score
It's obviously way too early, but let's hope Coach P has found another Dwight Freeney.

Reaction Score
Great find, KCC.

50 on Defense......Generally lines up as the RE a few plays where he lined up as the LE.........Kid looks beastly.......Quick get off, powerful, has good lateral movement and it looks like a pretty good wingspan.......It does seem that much of Windsors Defense was swarming the backfield in most of these clips......This kid is cream of the that defensive crop though for sure....

Reaction Score
50 on Defense......Generally lines up as the RE a few plays where he lined up as the LE.........Kid looks beastly.......Quick get off, powerful, has good lateral movement and it looks like a pretty good wingspan.......It does seem that much of Windsors Defense was swarming the backfield in most of these clips......This kid is cream of the that defensive crop though for sure....

Agreed on wing span :)

0111AS021.sJPG_900_540_0_95_1_50_50.sJPG

Reaction Score
..............Honestly, have the Gezpatcho who run this board made it impossible to say "I've had a few c*cktails"?......

I know for a fact that you can say . Surprised you can't say cocktails. Maybe we should refer to them as BCUtails or RUtails, because I'm sure we all agree they are cocks.

Hmmm site will not allow the c@#k word, oh well , , . there

(god - I've lost it, sorry BY)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I know for a fact that you can say . Surprised you can't say tails. Maybe we should refer to them as BCUtails or RUtails, because I'm sure we all agree they are s.

Hmmm site will not allow the c@#k word, oh well , , . there

(god - I've lost it, sorry BY)

RUtails, love it!

Reaction Score
Honestly, have the Gezpatcho who run this board made it impossible to say "I've had a few c*cktails"?

I'm sure I agreed to some TOS when I joined here but obviously don't remember them.

Is there anyone, secret moderator maybe, who can start a post detailing every single word that is being censored on here?

I'm close to donating $2K to Rival's UC o nnReport dot com site for as many of you BY'ers who would come with.
honstly, whats wrong with getting some tail? sounds like youre bragging a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom