Coffee with Coaches | Jim Mora (UConn+) | The Boneyard

Coffee with Coaches | Jim Mora (UConn+)

Reaction Score
These two coaches exemplify the entire Athletic Department - they make me proud that they represent the University and the entire state. This type of professionalism and character should make any parent of a prospective college athlete totally comfortable entrusting their child to go to UConn and prosper. Really refreshing as opposed to some of the other characteristics you see in other universities around the country. Kudos to UConn.

Reaction Score
This is very well produced, somebody knows what they are doing. The opening is steadycam and follows the coaches to the set. The conversation is shot with four cameras. the two shot, each coach has a camera on him and there is a rarely used forth camera that shoots from the side at a low angle, which I would assume it is movable, probably the steadycam used for the opening.

The sound is good. The editing and B-roll are well done. This is as good as UConn production gets.

The content is the content. lt's stuff we know and have seen in other UConn productions. It's not news. But someone deserves a pat on the back as this is definitely a step up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I love you “why do you do it” answer where Mora says that he’s found a piece and connectedness on campus that he hasn’t known elsewhere in his career.

Jim Mora has excellent message discipline, but I also think he’s sincere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom