Cobb Reinstated per ESPN | The Boneyard

Cobb Reinstated per ESPN

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What has this team been missing? A 6'9" 280 pound point guard, that's what. It's all coming together with DO doubling his free throws and a great win over a gritty USF.

Fasten your seat belts boys, this Husky Rocket is about to take off!

Linky

Curiouser
Reaction Score
WE_ART_MATTHIAS_SEIFARTH_161102.jpg

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Another inexplicable line-up decision has just been made possible, KO sits in a darkened room, and slowly smiles.
It is quite vexing to figure out where to play a versatile point forward like him in our system.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
What has this team been missing? A 6'9" 280 pound point guard, that's what. It's all coming together with DO doubling his free throws and a great win over a gritty USF.

Fasten your seat belts boys, this Husky Rocket is about to take off!

Linky
Please don’t talk about husky rockets...

Reaction Score
He doesn’t play D or rebound that good so he’s no missing link but he’d be our best offensive option down low. The question is will KO play him or make him wallow on the bench. At this point I wish KO would decide who has the best chance to contribute next year and play that/ those guys extended minutes. Carlton has to be one I’d be ok with Cobb as the other. Sit DO please.

Reaction Score
Ollie is looking for energy guys and if DO can be that guy to start the game as he did last game I don’t mind ... ppl are not trying to stand up for 8 mins to began games ... Ollie would love to have that consistent lineup but these guys are so lackadaisical he simply can’t put all his trust in them .. guys have to give better efforts or they won’t be highly favored regarding their minutes on the court

I really want to see KW but idk what he’s doing to not earn playing time, just continue to be ready n engaged and hopefully you find time ..

Reactions: pj
Reaction Score
Could Cobb play the 4 with Carlton at the 5? Although alittle slow I believe he has more touch then Whaley and Diarra. There jump shots are ugly.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
He doesn’t play D or rebound that good so he’s no missing link but he’d be our best offensive option down low. The question is will KO play him or make him wallow on the bench. At this point I wish KO would decide who has the best chance to contribute next year and play that/ those guys extended minutes. Carlton has to be one I’d be ok with Cobb as the other. Sit DO please.

On a per minute basis, he's actually our best rebounder.

I know, it shocked the heck out of me too. But he would average just shy of 14 rebounds per game if he played a 40 minute game. The issue is that he would also average almost 7 turnovers. That's the biggest issue for Cobb in my opinion. Yes, he's got some cool dribbling moves. But he doesn't need to show it every 4 seconds. If he takes care of the rock, he could be our best big. And that's still saying something, since I'm pretty high on Carlton...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Odds of him returning? Someone should stalk him, or maybe ask his pop.
Don't think Nebraska is an option; he'd be undressed there.

Maybe Charleston Southern or East Tennessee State, both Buccaneers.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Another inexplicable line-up decision has just been made possible, KO sits in a darkened room, and slowly smiles.

For some reason that made me think of this

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom