Coach Shea Ralph leaves Bubble and returns home! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Coach Shea Ralph leaves Bubble and returns home!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Besides being able to limit the number of posts per day a person can make, we can also limit the number of emojis per day. I'm putting you on a 10 emoji per day limit!!! ;)
I give TDF props for trying though.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
What #@%&? That was my first reaction when I heard the news about Shea. Slow down everyone, if it happened at home it won't affect the team. Geno will be back on the 24th. CD and JE know a little bit about practice and pregame prep, probably more than Geno. I know how much this tournament means to us as fans of the best program in the country, and our anticipation of taking back what we feel is ours: the NC trophy. So relax, the team will not let us down, and lets just enjoy the ride starting at 8:00 on Sunday night.

Reaction Score
i hope every school needs to report all testing results...better yet I hope someone directly from the NCAA is monitoring on site all testing....I don’t trust the honor system.

Reaction Score
Hmmmm, not great news. Am I concerned? A bit, but more concerned that I couldn’t get a vaccine appointment today down in NC. So I’m relaxing with some Miller Lite, wishing I had a couple large shots of vodka. Oh well.

I’m fortified by Nika’s comments on the “Twins video” - “We listen to Paige “.

I’m out, back to Poldark or online Trickster cards. Oley!

Reaction Score
i hope every school needs to report all testing results...better yet I hope someone directly from the NCAA is monitoring on site all testing....I don’t trust the honor system.
Lol no of course not.
NCAA does all testing.

Reaction Score
Basketball and health-wise this is a semi-emergency. Losing the Maestro and Shea for at least some of the tournament is a huge issue. I have a crazy idea. We actually have 2 coaches on the team. As far a leadership and respect goes Evina Westbrook is a coach in uniform. I have watched all of her games at UConn and she has super-impressed me as a leader. From my far away end, she appears bright and super mature. There is no doubt that the kids respect and love her. Evina could be a key in assisting CD and Jamelle......am I nuts or making sense?? Paige is natural leader on the court and every fan knows that....only a freshman, but a rare one indeed....she is a key in getting the entire goal accomplished.
Our kids are not only great, but damn smart. CD is respected and I am very impressed by Jamelle who has head coaching experience. I think they will all hold the fort down until Mr. Auriemma and Shea return. Let's hope that this is the last bad straw and the team will make us all proud. Go girls!

Reaction Score
Down to 2 coaches ... that's less than ideal.
One should be enough. I'm reminded of the Israeli rowing team that came to Harvard to learn how the sport should be conducted. After a few days of observation, the Israeli captain noted: "Oh, it's eight people rowing and only one person yelling."

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Do you think if they were worried about game 1 Shea would take off? Honestly! CD can roll out the balls and let the team decide who plays what position and win game 1. Game 2 she should make out the starting lineup and then check in for half time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom