Coach D to be @ Wood-N-Tap in Vernon Next Tuesday for Special Edition of Coach's Show | The Boneyard

Coach D to be @ Wood-N-Tap in Vernon Next Tuesday for Special Edition of Coach's Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Getting thrown into the fire really quickly, taking bigtime ownership. He's pumping up season tickets every chance he gets. I dig it. I wonder how much of the next staff we'll know by then, could make for some interesting Q&A.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
A smart business owner would have a special ladies night for the three hours after the show ends.

Reaction Score
Getting thrown into the fire really quickly, taking bigtime ownership. He's pumping up season tickets every chance he gets. I dig it. I wonder how much of the next staff we'll know by then, could make for some interesting Q&A.
its not that big. seating is probably around 60 max.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
How many people does it fit, I'm thinking about making the drive up
The parking lot is horrendously laid out. Inside is not huge. Can' imagine how this would be set up. As a restaurant I love Wood-n-Tap.

Get there early.

Reaction Score
I may have to go to this. I have been wanting to check out a Coach's show for a while.

Has anyone gone and can give us the lowdown on how it works?

Reaction Score
A smart business owner would have a special ladies night for the three hours after the show ends.

they should move it across the street to the "free spirit". its always lady's night in there.

Reaction Score
The parking lot is horrendously laid out. Inside is not huge. Can' imagine how this would be set up. As a restaurant I love Wood-n-Tap.

Get there early.
It is, but right across the street there's a mini plaza and bank that has a relatively large parking lot that's almost always empty, much less at night when those businesses are closed.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Don't forget!!

Looking forward to someone giving their thoughts on how this event went.

And brass...I can't imagine people walking/running across that intersection.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Do you guys anticipate that HCBD will be taking real calls tonight? Or do we think that Joe D and the crew at TIC will be "filtering" the callers? I really want to call in welcome him to CT and get his take on the College Football Playoff system for next year, and how he sees UConn fitting into the CF landscape not being in a P5 conference. I feel like that's a question they wouldn't let me ask.

Reaction Score
As long as the roads are drivable I will be there tonight. Looking forward to seeing Diaco speak in person.

Reaction Score
Do you guys anticipate that HCBD will be taking real calls tonight? Or do we think that Joe D and the crew at TIC will be "filtering" the callers? I really want to call in welcome him to CT and get his take on the College Football Playoff system for next year, and how he sees UConn fitting into the CF landscape not being in a P5 conference. I feel like that's a question they wouldn't let me ask.
Turn the radio on before 6 P.M. When WTIC runs the introductory promo, it says something to the effect: "Have a question for the Coach? Call ######### so that we can put it on the list." I don't think that they take live calls (unless it's a well known personality) because they don't want ambush type questions.

Reaction Score
Does WTIC stream on the internet? Tried in the past and don't recall being able to. In Fairfield County without radio access.

Reaction Score
If you dont get WGCH yes WTIC does stream on the internet.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm a strong verbal to attend tonight.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I was at the Ollie show last night at Rooftop 120... At least based on that, it looks like it's out of Joe D's hands and handled at the station. Joe D is steering the conversation, definitely took live calls, all queued up remotely. He's got a fairly minimal setup.

Reaction Score
TheJerk said:
they should move it across the street to the "free spirit". its always lady's night in there.

In case anyone is unaware, I would NOT recommend the free bird. Unless you like the herp. In which case, by all means.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My mother in law used to go to "The Free" with her friends up to a couple of years ago. Enough to make a teen aged stud go limp for life. Makes me think that place is more like a Last Chance Saloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom