CNNSI Previews AAC | The Boneyard

CNNSI Previews AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These projections for UConn seem vastly low. Minimal progression by hamilton (actually slight regression) and I think I'm not alone in believing Gibbs will outscore Purvis. Has us averaging 65ish a game...

Rather than go on with all the wrongs...might as well just say I think Brimah Adams and Purvis seem about right.

Reaction Score
I think DHam and Gibbs are low on both points and assists, and I think the Miller vs. Facey minutes split will be more different, but overall that's not egregiously wrong.

I must not understand how ORTG works, because I don't understand how any stat can have Brimah and Facey as the best offensive players on the team. Is it mostly a function of field goal percentage?

Reaction Score
Seem to be solid projections as a whole. I'd bump DH assists, Gibbs/RP/Miller points, Miller minutes (drop Facey) by a bit but otherwise seems accurate. Disregarded ORTG and Poss because I really don't have a clue on those.

Reaction Score
I hope Omar clips all of these pre-season articles. He is so forgotten. Also its time for Kentan to introduce himself to the basketball world. Both were NYC all stars and NY State players of the year and both are upperclassmen. High school or not, that is a major accomplishment considering the volume of players in the State.

If both deliver this team will be so nasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom