Clingan Stats | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Clingan Stats

Reaction Score
His #s backup the eye test, he's GOOD. And as they say a "true freshman"...

He's got one area to work on, FT% (53.1% yikes), he's drawing ~3 fouls per game. If we pretend those are all 2 shot fouls 3pts isn't make-it or break-it by any means but I would still like to see him get that up. Might matter more if he becomes the primary 5 in the future and has more minutes.

He's got good form, does anyone know what he shot in HS? I would say it's freshman jitters but we're pretty far into the season and he's shown elsewhere he's not scared (CHOMP CHOMP FL).
Still looking for his BCHS FT%, but I came across this note: For the 2021-2022 season, he canned 360 field goals, 10 three-pointers, and cashed in on 101 free throws.

Reaction Score
FWIW, at least twice per game his pure size gets refs confused on what a foul is. Just because he's wasn't effected by the foul doesnt mean he wasn't hit.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Zach Edey is lucky that Sanogo and Clingan have to split minutes with each other
Whereas Kalkbrenner is thinking either, "I'm better than both of them," or, "They have two centers who are better than I am?"

Hmm...

Reaction Score
Yeah the shot mechanics are good, it's just his arc/release point, which is extremely difficult for tall guys with long arms. He keeps back rimming it because he needs more arc.
Or it could be he has too much energy from not playing enough minutes

;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom