climb aboard ! | The Boneyard

climb aboard !

Reaction Score
order up them Tickets to the Rent .. getting interesting.
I was part of a group that had a block of tickets that we shared. Sometimes if it was not our turn to attend we would still show up and tail gate wand listen to Joe D on radio. Of course our wives or girl friends had to be designated drivers especially for those of us who had the duty to drink bear and guard the tail gate stuff. We are planning to very likely do the same but most of us are grandparents now so we want to bring grandkids so that will cut down on the drinking since we do not wants the GK to think we are drunks.

Reaction Score
I was part of a group that had a block of tickets that we shared. Sometimes if it was not our turn to attend we would still show up and tail gate wand listen to Joe D on radio. Of course our wives or girl friends had to be designated drivers especially for those of us who had the duty to drink bear and guard the tail gate stuff. We are planning to very likely do the same but most of us are grandparents now so we want to bring grandkids so that will cut down on the drinking since we do not wants the GK to think we are drunks.
Hmm..... they already do.

Reaction Score
Good try Voodoo. I am all on board with the tickets now. Our attendance was in the upper 30,000's when PP started as coach. Back in the day the wife and I did not drink till the kids went to bed. Not at family functions or anything else. They figured it out pretty quick. Something happened upstairs one night so I went to check on our son and daughter. My daughter "Daddy you smell like beer". She was 4. :( Busted.

Reaction Score
They’ll figure it out anyway. Might as well enjoy yourselves.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Will definitely attend 2 - 3 home games next season. If I can convince my wife that games will actually be entertaining and uplifting again maybe consider season tickets for '23.

Reaction Score
I plan on going to the "Big House" to watch UConn against Michigan on September 17th. I am not a season's ticket holder since I live out of state. How do I get tickets so I can sit with other Huskies fans?

Reaction Score
We’re going to try Ball State. Been to Michigan. When we went they didn’t seat UConn together. Tailgated at a lumber yard. Good times.

Reaction Score
We’re going to try Ball State. Been to Michigan. When we went they didn’t seat UConn together. Tailgated at a lumber yard. Good times.
I flew out that morning absolutely thinking we could win that game. Didn't happen because we weren't ready for Tyrone Robinson, but who would have been. I would imagine flying out this fall would feel very different.

More likely to go to NC State, because my niece and her husband live in Raleigh and are season ticket holders.

Reaction Score
I flew out that morning absolutely thinking we could win that game. Didn't happen because we weren't ready for Tyrone Robinson, but who would have been. I would imagine flying out this fall would feel very different.

More likely to go to NC State, because my niece and her husband live in Raleigh and are season ticket holders.
I think there was a key fumble in the game by UConn that turned the game away from us.

Reaction Score
My plans are Michigan and also FIU since that is only 3 hours away. Hopefully, I can make it home early for Thanksgiving and go to Army on the 19th.

Reaction Score
My plans are Michigan and also FIU since that is only 3 hours away. Hopefully, I can make it home early for Thanksgiving and go to Army on the 19th.
Midway through the 3rd, despite having been badly outplayed, we got inside their 10 with a chance to cut their lead to seven. And then Shumate, the transfer from USC, coughed it up and the chane was lost. But he had a lot of stars and was recruited by USC so ….

Reaction Score
Midway through the 3rd, despite having been badly outplayed, we got inside their 10 with a chance to cut their lead to seven. And then Shumate, the transfer from USC, coughed it up and the chane was lost. But he had a lot of stars and was recruited by USC so ….
That was a killer. He had a big fumble against Buffalo as well. I have more pleasant memories against Michigan at the Rent since it was closer game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom