Cincinnati vs UConn in the 4/5 game | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Cincinnati vs UConn in the 4/5 game

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
orlando. the home of the cheap tourist fleabag.
Plus there will be tickets on the ground for the tournament. I could probably do a 3 day stay (room AND tickets) for about 130 dollars. :)

how do i get this $20/night room? Is it a fleabag hotel?

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Remember when everyone was pissed we "barely beat an awful Houston team."

19fvz3gt87vcigif.gif

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If Brimah and Miller stay out of foul trouble and Hamilton doesn't have a mental breakdown, I think we hold on. Lots of ifs though.

Reaction Score
Confirms what we all (or most of us) have said. The two best teams are playing in the 4/5 game

ODDS TO WIN 2016 AAC TOURNAMENT
MARCH 10 – 13, 2016
ORLANDO, FL

CINCINNATI 5-2
U CONN 3-1
TULSA 9-2
TEMPLE 5-1
HOUSTON 7-2
MEMPHIS 15-1
FIELD 60-1
Lol

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Bruh, we have no shot at all. You guys have a first and second teamer while we only have a 2nd teamer and a lousy honorable mention.
We've never beat UConn in a post season game dude! You've knocked us out of the AAC Tournament two straight years, I see no reason for anything to change. I just hope we keep it close so the NIT will grant us a bid.

Reaction Score
We've never beat UConn in a post season game dude! You've knocked us out of the AAC Tournament two straight years, I see no reason for anything to change. I just hope we keep it close so the NIT will grant us a bid.
No man. You own us this year.

Our team stinks. No D, Heartless and Gutless.

My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this team deserves a loss. what this is the AAC tourney and they ought to be ashamed of this display of basketball.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
No man. You own us this year.

Our team stinks. No D, Heartless and Gutless.

My bracket will remain perfect with a loss.

From top to bottom this team deserves a loss. what this is the AAC tourney and they ought to be ashamed of this display of basketball.

No Khalid
No Freeman
No John Gwynn
No Kemba
No Chris Smith
No Emeka

This team lacks all the great qualities the above mentioned had -- heart, passion and desire.

Simply doomed.

Reaction Score
How can Cronin intimidate any zebras? He's lucky if he's 4' 11" standing on a step stool.

He reminds me of our junior HS coach. Guy was the same height as Cronin, but to compensate for it he used to jump up and down on one of those metal, cafeteria-style folding chairs every time the refs blew a call. Every ref in our league thought he was completely crazy, which he was.

I feel like Cronin gets away with murder with the refs because he's so small. Like he can jump up and down and scream and shout at the refs (and does most games) and doesn't get a T ever. All KO has to do is 'accidentally'.... 'mistakenly'... chuck a desk's worth of papers onto the basketball court. I do mean this earnestly though, I feel like Cronin is allowed to bicker like Coach K at the refs and never gets a T... I guess our coach is just much more "threatening" looking if you know what I mean, that's very fair

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
[QUOTE=". I guess our coach is just much more "threatening" looking if you know what I mean, that's very fair[/QUOTE]

That would be interesting to research.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
You guys are going to win. Thinking a Philip Nolan banked 40 footer at the buzzer for a 56-54 UConn win. We have no shot.

This post by Kobe was immediately followed by this one from @August_West

Nice try at stealing mojo Kobe. It won't work twice. You did this before the game a couple weeks ago. Methinks you went to the well once too often and the mojo gods don't take kindly to that.

The mojo gods strike again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog