Cincinnati @ UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cincinnati @ UConn

Reaction Score
We have a shot to win if everything goes right. That is, if the D gets to a point where it looks reasonably competent and gets some stops. Pindell has a big game moving the chains(keeping Cincy's O off the field) and breaking some big plays. Mensah pounds the rock. We keep it close long enough for the crowd to hang around and make some noise at crunch time. I give us a puncher's chance.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Cincinnati has never won anything lol and you have to live in Ohio
I grew up in Ct. and now live in Cincinnati. Ohio is a pretty darn good place to live. Don't knock it till you try it:)

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Both teams are young. I see it being a close game records aside.
omg just saw that we are -17 on the road. wow

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Hello UConn faithful, it’s that time of year once again. The Bearcats of Cincinnati will make the trek to Hartford to take on the Huskies of Connecticut. Our programs have been somewhat down in recent years so it’ll be extremely refreshing to finally play a game where it means something. The Bearcats come in 4-0 and UConn has been playing really good ball and have a chance to be a real factor in the AAC race. I haven’t seen a ton of Husky Football this year but the one thing that I’ve been really impressed with in the little I’ve seen is UConn’s defense. Edsall is a defensive guy so I’m not shocked but I guess I’m a little surprised that he’s got that unit playing at such a high level so soon. UConn has done a really nice job at limiting big plays and they simply don’t miss tackles. Definitely something I’m concerned with Saturday. I wasn’t sure how it would shake out when Edsall returned to Hartford but early returns would indicate that UConn is going to be a serious factor soon, not just in AAC play but nationally. Good for the conference. I’d say Edsall is the early favorite for AAC coach of the year. As for my Bearcats, we’re 4-0 but have the 3rd youngest team in the nation with only 15 seniors. Cincy will play lots of true freshmen and have underclassmen everyehere except on the offensive and defensive line. I know the Rent is incredibly loud and one of the most hostile environments in the country as you guys do a great job of packing the place each and every week so I’m hoping our guys won’t be too intimidated by the home field advantage. I expect a ridiculously hard fought game where one or two plays could be the difference. Good luck fellas, we’ll see what happens.

Prediction: Cincinnati 48 UConn 20
No chance Tim, Uconn 28 Cincy 24, enjoy the ride home!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom