Cincinnati Game tickets for Sunday | The Boneyard

Cincinnati Game tickets for Sunday

Reaction Score
Are going for a whopping $6 on Sunday. Kinda insane to me that tickets for a Uconn game at Gampel against a former big east opponent are this low or available. And yeah i get we havent been performing well, but the games are still very entertaining and we got some players that are special to watch. Sad state of affairs

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Are going for a whopping $6 on Sunday. Kinda insane to me that tickets for a Uconn game at Gampel against a former big east opponent are this low or available. And yeah i get we havent been performing well, but the games are still very entertaining and we got some players that are special to watch. Sad state of affairs
Yep. That’s what I paid for 4 tix in row Y in section 222 for tomorrow.

Five years ago they would have cost 30 each.

Amazed how cheap you can get good seats low in 220-222. One of the reasons (go ahead and kill me ) I dropped my season tix a few years ago (90 minutes each way to games on weeknights don’t help).

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

I have a feeling tickets are going to be much harder to come by next year.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
A few things:

There's no such thing as a nosebleed at Gampel.

I've been buying tickets for about $6 all year on stubhub and just sitting wherever. Also, that is the pre-fee price...they come to about $11. Only games that cost me more than $30 were Florida and Indiana (MSG).

The price will be going up next year - I'm going to be seeing people at games next year that I haven't seen in awhile...kind of irritating, but I'll take it for the good of the program and the atmosphere. I remember once for a Georgetown game at the XL, it was sold out and tix were going for $100 on the street. It's weird, but I actualy want that back. I'll gladly pay more for a ranked team year in and year out.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There didn't seem to be very many tickets available from the UConn ticket office. What's the problem?

Reaction Score
It's shameful how many games have not been sellouts. Back in the day, but most especially in the late 80's and early 90's when the team was rising, every game was sold out and the crowd was raucous. Not sure if it's the economy or the ease of watching on TV, but there's no better way to watch a game than in person cheering the team on. Hope we have a sell out for all games going forward. It's time.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
It's shameful how many games have not been sellouts. Back in the day, but most especially in the late 80's and early 90's when the team was rising, every game was sold out and the crowd was raucous. Not sure if it's the economy or the ease of watching on TV, but there's no better way to watch a game than in person cheering the team on. Hope we have a sell out for all games going forward. It's time.
Depends on several things: peoples finances, how people feel about the AD, how good or bad the team is, and who the opponents are. Next year I expect multiple sellouts. Especially if they’re at Gampel

Reaction Score
Sold out from UConn's site now. And are ~$50 with fees on StubHub now

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Most if not all weekend games should be in Gampel. People show up on weekends there.

Reaction Score
Courant posted 9,400 in the crowd. Not sure if that was sold or gate but I'm taking it. The crowd was loud, into it, and certainly having a good time. Man was it a treat to see, albeit from my phone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom