#Chillin4Charity Kay Yow fundraiser is | The Boneyard

#Chillin4Charity Kay Yow fundraiser is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Have been disappointed in UConn Athletic Department support of Chillin4Charity. Not with Breanna and Courtney who have participated but in the support they did not get. So many schools have obviously had support from the their AD Department in filming of their participation, not so from UConn's Athletic Department. UConn's participation was probably filmed via a players IPhone. So many schools/teams have made participation in this Kay Yow Charity an Event. Hopefully UConn will do more then what they have already.

I also understand Geno participates in more charity events and raises more money then 95% of all other coaches, but I hope he does participate instead of just sending a check.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
This whole thing was thought up by Niya Butts our coach out here at U of A. Calamity is one of our Assistants, I heard but did not see her video as my wife played it as we were driving.

We are visiting other family before returning home from seeing my wife's ill mother in South Carolina. Probably once we get home we will watch the vids.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Sherri was also in the first group, actually. Incidentally, it was originally a PAC12 thing, from the video of Niya that my wife played in the car.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
It's spread up into the WNBA, over into the administration (Laurel Richie) and through the media (Jayda Evans).

It would be cool is DII and DIII teams started to come in.

Reaction Score
It's spread up into the WNBA, over into the administration (Laurel Richie) and through the media (Jayda Evans).

Didn't Jamelle call out the coach at Goucher? That's DIII.

Reaction Score

What about Barack & Michelle?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Jewell Loyd calls out Kaleena.

Hopefully the UConn AD Department will get more involved then they have so far. ND does a great job promoting their student athletes and what their Alumni Accomplish at the next level.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
this is a fun event and the clips are great to watch - post more!
I rescind my previous claim that Geno will not participate and he will accept the challenge as will Diana. Can't wait to hear who they call out!!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
If you have a twitter account do a search on #Chillin4Charity and there's plenty of videos to view.

https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#chillin4charity

Some schools/teams have gone all in to show their support for this charity activity.

this is a fun event and the clips are great to watch - post more!
I rescind my previous claim that Geno will not participate and he will accept the challenge as will Diana. Can't wait to hear who they call out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom