Chief’s Briefs - Villanova Edition | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Villanova Edition

Reaction Score
On the foul shooting, Villanova closed with 7 fouls to reduce the foul to disparity from 17-7 to 17-14.

The good news, we'll be away from Big East refs and onto NCAA refs in a week, and the team also seems to do better with NCAA officiating. I think we overperform our metrics. And at Kenpom #4, our metrics are pretty good.
Of course many of these 7 fouls were intentional, so who would they have helped if they were not called?

Reaction Score
Said UConn fans were arrogant and compared us unfavorable to PC fans.
He coaches Providence. I don’t understand why folks are acting like this is the first time a coach said his school’s fans are best.

Reaction Score
He coaches Providence. I don’t understand why folks are acting like this is the first time a coach said his school’s fans are best.
The PC fans were brought into the conversation as a favorable comparison to the the arrogant UConn fans. So it wasn’t the standard we have great fans narrative.

Reaction Score
The great teams beat 7 guys. That's the way it is sometmes.
Players have to make up for it by reaching back for something extra. Be prepared for it for the rest of the season.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Said UConn fans were arrogant and compared us unfavorable to PC fans.
He seems to like that word. He called his team arrogant after the seton hall beat down yesterday.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Because that wasn’t what he said? What he said is that UConn fans were arrogant and spoiled. I don’t understand why folks are acting like coaches insulting other teams fans is normal. It isn’t.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
To be fair, the first unprofessional volley was by our coach. Perhaps calling someone an “E’phing Clown!!!” may have been imprudent.
Freakin' Bouknight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom