Cheshire Academy’s Champions Football Camp to Host @UMich Coaching Staff | The Boneyard

Cheshire Academy’s Champions Football Camp to Host @UMich Coaching Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CAFightingCats1:57pm via Hootsuite
Academy’s Champions Football Camp to Host @UMich Coaching Staff. DETAILS:
http://www.cheshireacademy.org/page/News-Detail?pk=1038813&fromId=195995

>>Cheshire Academy’s Champions Football Camp is proud to welcome the University of Michigan’s NCAA Division 1 Football Coaching Staff to campus on June 4 from 5:00 to 8:00 pm. This will be the only satellite camp in New England to be visited by the University and will be an opportunity for any and all students entering grades 8 through postgraduate to be coached by the elite staff. For those interested in registering, please visit: www.cheshireacademy.org/fbcamp.

“Having Jim Harbaugh's staff on campus is an amazing opportunity for athletes from New England as well as New York and New Jersey to come to Cheshire Academy and gain exposure,” said Head Football Coach David Dykeman. “In addition to the University of Michigan coaches, we will also have other collegiate program staff in attendance from around New England.”<<

Reaction Score
Geezus H Christ as if it isn't hard enough to keep elite kids in our state or region home.

Yup...

MGoFishMay 03, 6:35pm via Twitter Web Client
2017 Newtown (CT) FB/LB Ben Mason has committed to #Michigan

and it appears that Jay Harbaugh is chasing 4*WR Tarik Black from Cheshire Academy pretty hard as well.

Reaction Score
Someone start a Boneyard Movement and lets protest that thing like Bernieacs do a Trump Rally...

Just Sayin'

... or Warde should just do Diaco a solid and have Harbaugh extend an invite.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
... or Warde should just do Diaco a solid and have Harbaugh extend an invite.
why?

How do you believe that is a solid? I might be missing something?

Maybe Diaco should run a satellite camp in Michigan on the same date?

Reaction Score
why?

How do you believe that is a solid? I might be missing something?

Maybe Diaco should run a satellite camp in Michigan on the same date?

The event will sell out quickly, there will be plenty of high quality high school kids there and Diaco/Staff will be able to evaluate New England talent and beyond quite easily. See and be seen. You don't think Addazzio will be there based on long relationship w/ Coach Dykeman?

We are not competing w/ Michigan/Harbaugh... (yet).

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
The event will sell out quickly, there will be plenty of high quality high school kids there and Diaco/Staff will be able to evaluate New England talent and beyond quite easily. See and be seen. You don't think Addazzio will be there based on long relationship w/ Coach Dykeman?

We are not competing w/ Michigan/Harbaugh... (yet).

Im not starting sheet -

I would think Diaco and staff would be able to evaluate NE talent on their own with their own camp?

I see it both ways.

Reaction Score
where did the idea for Cheshire academy come from ? thank you warde manuel !

Reaction Score
The only good thing, its being hosted in hometown of two of BC's illustrious coaching staff in Addazio and PP. Bet that are not happy either.

Reaction Score
CjHo1mes1:14pm via Twitter for iPhone
Very Blessed and Thankful To Say I just Got offered by the University Of Michigan!! #GoBlue#BluePrint17

Because getting Nolan Ulizio to flip sides last year wasn't enough... here we are in your back yard poaching the top talent in the state.

I know we can't keep them all/to each their own, but Jim Harbaugh going neener neener just doesn't sit right.

Reaction Score
Because getting Nolan Ulizio to flip sides last year wasn't enough... here we are in your back yard poaching the top talent in the state.

I know we can't keep them all/to each their own, but Jim Harbaugh going neener neener just doesn't sit right.

Mason, Black and Holmes are national recruits. That's why the camp is @ CA (they have multiple kids blowing up). CA is now the Suffield Academy of previous years.

Not sure how BD feels about it (would love to know) but he's sure torquing the hell out of Rutgers/Ash in NJ w/ all the Paramus Catholic stuff.

Bigger problem in my mind is that folks are finding out there is indeed high level talent in CT. With increased exposure, becoming less likely someone slips under the radar going forward.

Reaction Score
I thought one reason critics point to is lack of talent in CT . They use that to knock UC as unworthy P5 invite-e.

Reaction Score
Not sure how BD feels about it (would love to know) but he's sure torqueing the hell out of Rutgers/Ash in NJ w/ all the Paramus Catholic stuff .

Rutgers, Ohio State, Temple and Fairleigh Dickinson decide to schedule a camp the same day and time as the Harbaugh etal camp @ Paramus Catholic.

(yeah, I know I quoted myself but didn't want to confuse people with what I was referring to).

Reaction Score
I met Bowdoin College assistant football coach Kevin Loney yesterday at a local resturant who was at Cheshire Academy Champions Camp recruiting. Really nice guy but he didn't say who he was interested in from CA. Point is it's not just the big schools like UM attending the camp but others as well.

Reaction Score
Interesting "Camp" battle continues in NJ.

NJ_SportsMay 09, 11:22pm via dlvr.it
Coaches at N.J. powerhouse programs unite: They're supporting Rutgers camp

A big part of the split seems to be over liking or not liking Chris Partridge, who is now on Harbaugh's staff; but, used to be the head coach at Paramus Catholic. I am outside of the internal poltics on this; but, a lot seems to come from the old guard at Don Bosco, St. Joe's, Begren Catholic, and St. Peter's (primarily lead by Toal at Bosco) not liking Paramus Catholic's sudden emergence on their playing field.

Cooper: College satellite camps re-opening old wounds among non-public coaches - High School Sports - NorthJersey.com

Reaction Score

Michigan will take the 4/45 stars, no surprise. UConn has a good shot over BC for lower 4 starts and 3 stars, especially in comparison to BC's whose football athletic facilities are about on par with Cheshire Academy's. UConn's are more in line with U Michigan's outside of their 100K stadium. Only threat is BC's coaching staff is from Cheshire; but, most Academy kids are local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom