Check in | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Check in

Reaction Score
I'm feeling great after just getting home from a late 2 day Christmas with my Kids. Life is good. I will keep those of you where life is not so good in my thoughts.

Reaction Score
I'm OK... missing UCONN WBB, but that's small stuff...although a wonderful distraction for me.
IF any of my fellow BY'rs are Prayerful People, I ask that you add Mrs. PAHuskeyFan to your list... you can use the name "Susan"... She is really struggling with a progressive disease for which there is no known cause or cure. Been getting the best care possible from one of the Top Neurology Hospitals in the Country, and top shelf Physical Therapy, but there is no solution and she continues to decline. She is still at home, and I am the caregiver...so it's a stressful time for us both.
Prayers for Susan. Tomorrow I will light a candle in church for her.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Yes, prayers for all doing worse than they would wish.

All is "ok" here in Arizona, I think. I was a bit concerned with some cold / allergy symptoms, but I have them almost every year around this time, felt fine, and after a couple weeks they have mostly gone away. My wife, who is immunosuppressed and therefore stays home is likewise feeling as well as her health concerns permit.

Wishing you all a very happy New Year - better times are ahead, I hope and pray.

Reaction Score
super bowl yes GIF by Twitter

Reaction Score
Challenging time. Being in the 80's senior window has seen the death from the covid of two family members, who were also seniors in 2021. Can't even attend services, no closure. Thank heaven for zoom and tech folks. Living in a senior facility, great care but on-going exposure and a few cases of the current variant within the property. Scary though a fully vacced property. Age and covid don't mix well.
Love the Boneyard and their reaching out during this difficult time. Through tears, thanks!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm healthy... but bored.... and to make things worse, I just got "Registered Guest" status on American Airlines, meaning I can fly for free anywhere they fly as long as there is an open seat... but with this continuing pandemic, I'm grounded... at least I'm in San Diego... :)
Patience, my friend! I just got to 1K with United, but cancelled a couple of trips, including to Maui.

Reaction Score
I'm OK... missing UCONN WBB, but that's small stuff...although a wonderful distraction for me.
IF any of my fellow BY'rs are Prayerful People, I ask that you add Mrs. PAHuskeyFan to your list... you can use the name "Susan"... She is really struggling with a progressive disease for which there is no known cause or cure. Been getting the best care possible from one of the Top Neurology Hospitals in the Country, and top shelf Physical Therapy, but there is no solution and she continues to decline. She is still at home, and I am the caregiver...so it's a stressful time for us both.
Best wishes to SUSAN! My neurology is my daily companion.
Be the best you can be.... daily! Z

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
On balance, things are pretty good here in Alexandria.

I am triple vaxxed and have been tested for trips to Hawaii and the Bahamas and back from the Bahamas and Mexico 3x. I'm trying to stay safe, as the Covid numbers in my area are spiking very badly.

I was able to play golf 2x in December--unusual--and tried for New Years Eve, but everything was booked! Short days, I guess! After 3 days in the 60s, we had 6" of snow today. It's beautiful outside.

I was able to see UConn games in Hartford, Nassau, Newark, and Uncasville. I saw a number of Boneyard friends and chatted with Christyn, CD, and Tim and Katie Fudd.

After a few years of "kicking the can down the road," per my surgeon, "it's time." I had a partial nephrectomy in 2006 and another in 2014 and am scheduled for a third in mid-March. My surgeon is very good (thankfully) and very busy, so I scheduled the surgery for after the Big East Tournament (as initially scheduled). My doc is confident he can manage the surgery. :)

Reaction Score
Hi and Happy New Year to everyone!

Things are all good at my house, but I do have three sick family members over in the Bradenton, FL area. Not sure if it's the flu, a cold, or something more serious.

Was out doing errands this morning and happened to drive past a Covid testing place. The line was out the door and went completely around an adjoining parking lot. Wow.

Prayers and best wishes to those in need.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hi and Happy New Year to everyone!

Things are all good at my house, but I do have three sick family members over in the Bradenton, FL area. Not sure if it's the flu, a cold, or something more serious.

Was out doing errands this morning and happened to drive past a Covid testing place. The line was out the door and went completely around an adjoining parking lot. Wow.

Prayers and best wishes to those in need.
I hope no one has more than the common cold. Lines for Covid testing in my area are also very long. Lines in D.C. were 5-6 blocks long around Christmas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom