OT: - Cheapest streaming service with FS1/FS2 | The Boneyard

OT: Cheapest streaming service with FS1/FS2

Reaction Score
Cheapest streaming service that has FS1/FS2 that I can get for the next couple months? I can't get to the game tonight, and usually just go watch any other games (+the Celtics) at my buddies house. Not an option tonight because I have meetings from 4:00-8:30. I won't be watching anything but UConn games if I'm in my Wednesday meetings. Not a big TV guy otherwise.

@Dream Jobbed 2.0 ... don't tell Richard, lol.

Reaction Score
There's a Basketball Bundle on Sling.

Personally, I use Fubo, which I love, but the offer above is likely cheaper.
Cheapest streaming service that has FS1/FS2 that I can get for the next couple months? I can't get to the game tonight, and usually just go watch any other games (+the Celtics) at my buddies house. Not an option tonight because I have meetings from 4:00-8:30. I won't be watching anything but UConn games if I'm in my Wednesday meetings. Not a big TV guy otherwise.

Was going to say, I think it might be sling. They split up their packages so it’s less money but doesn’t include everything. But if you just need FS1/2, sling should be fine and run you like $25-30 month I believe.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

FUBO has a 7 day free trial if you just want this game.

Reaction Score
For viewers with expanded basic on Cox Cable systems, FS2 is channel 1140.

I've been mulling changing over to FUBO. The only thing holding me back is that, while it offers NESN & SNY, the YES network is not on that system. I may still change, but lack of access to ALL Yankees games is a bummer.

Reaction Score
Will the Fox Sports App have a stream of the game tonight? Assuming no based on this thread.

Reaction Score
I've been mulling changing over to FUBO. The only thing holding me back is that, while it offers NESN & SNY, the YES network is not on that system. I may still change, but lack of access to ALL Yankees games is a bummer.
I use Fubo between November-April (for MSG) and DirectTV Stream from April-October (for YES). That means I have one month of both, but it's the current dance that needs to happen to watch Rangers/Knicks and Yankees games. Both services are super easy to cancel.

Reaction Score
There's a Basketball Bundle on Sling.

Personally, I use Fubo, which I love, but the offer above is likely cheaper.

Looks like Sling is only gonna be about 35 bucks a month, and Fubo is 65? Sling will probably be the best option.

FUBO has a 7 day free trial if you just want this game.

That's a good idea too... I need to check over the Celtics/UConn schedules to see how many games I won't be able to catch and decide if I'll pay for a few months or opt for the free trial.

Thanks ya'll!

Reaction Score
Does anyone have sling and can confirm that it will carry UConn games? I had sling years ago and dropped it for YouTubeTV. I couldn't get any UConn games on sling, but that was when we were in the AAC.

Reaction Score
I have Sling and pay $35/month, but only get FS1 at that price. To also get FS2, you need to add a sports package which is $11/month.

Reaction Score
For viewers with expanded basic on Cox Cable systems, FS2 is channel 1140.

You have months to find an alternative.

Reaction Score
You could always just use the free trials the services offer. Think Hulu, Sling, and Fubo each do a week. Are the games on the Fox App?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If your professor conducts class from a virtual Millennium Falcon, you can stream whatever you want during class.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Joking aside, fuboTV is my source for live TV and sports. I think it’s like $200 quarterly but offers a week free. I have an expanded sports package that’s really cheap and has everything needed to watch UConn athletics

Reaction Score
I use Spectrum's $25 a month 10 channels ala carte. You have to have Spectrum in your area and request the ala carte option. We do ESPN/ESPN2/FS1/FS2/NBCSN/NFL/TBS/TNT/USA/AMC & Paramount+ on the side. Networks and basic channels are free with the alacarte package.

Reaction Score
I use Spectrum's $25 a month 10 channels ala carte. You have to have Spectrum in your area and request the ala carte option. We do ESPN/ESPN2/FS1/FS2/NBCSN/NFL/TBS/TNT/USA/AMC & Paramount+ on the side. Networks and basic channels are free with the alacarte package.
Ugh Verizon's ala carte service costs so freaking much. I have their internet and wouldn't mind it just for ESPN, the FS's and Bravo for the wife but it's like $50 for a smattering of channels and you can pick 5 additional.

Reaction Score
Can I use Fubo from different locations? I don’t mean concurrently. If I’m I’m on the road, can I login And get all my subscriptions? Thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom