Chances for an All Husky FF Still Alive | The Boneyard

Chances for an All Husky FF Still Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I'm sure all Husky fans would very much like to see an all-Husky final four this year at long last, and it's still very possible. UConn is in as a #1 seed and Washington is likely in as an at large selection for probably a #6 seed. Then all that is required is for at least two of the other Huskies, Northeastern, Northern Illinois, and Houston Baptist to win the CAA, Mid-American, and Southland conference tourneys respectively when they start up in a few days. None of those three teams are very high up in their conferences, but if they give it the big Husky effort we saw yesterday from UConn and also Houston Baptist in an impressive effort against Incarnate Word, the Husky FF can get done. Into the Tourney, and then just four quick wins, and the FF is set.

Sill can't find any odds posted yet on the betting sites about the all-Husky final, but I'm sure they'll be up soon.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don't think the 4-24 Northeastern Huskies will be making the tourney this year. They'd have to win the CAA and I put their chance at that somewhere between Remote and None.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Northern Illinois at 12-16 and Houston Baptist at 12-17 are indeed a little better placed to run the table in their conference than is Northeastern, but that Husky logo just strikes such fear into the hearts of opponents that I'm sure they can all get on a roll.

Reaction Score
Good sirs we will gladly change our mascot name from "Bears" to "Huskies" if you will let us come play in Tampa Bay with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom