Championship Rally at Gampel (Tuesday Night @ 8:30p) > 2024 UConn Victory Parade in Hartford on Saturday @11a | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Championship Rally at Gampel (Tuesday Night @ 8:30p) > 2024 UConn Victory Parade in Hartford on Saturday @11a

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Tristen may be going up on the wall.
Johnny Carson Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I really want to watch the game again…without all the commercials. Anyone got it?

Reaction Score
Am I wrong or was one of our asst coaches missing from the rally?

Reaction Score
Fun time last night. Got to meet Coach Hurley and take a few pics with him. Karaban spoke of winning more rings.
subscribe. only question is if Clingan pulls a stunner and returns. I feel like Diarra needs his time in the limelight.

Reaction Score
No. Khari had fun at the tournament, but he had to get back to his mom’s and school.

Reaction Score
If it''s any indication, D.C. DID end his remarks with let's go for #3...
and action jackson said he wanted to run it back last year. I believe clingan would be more likely than most to make a shocking return, but I also think that we shoudn't put much stock in what's said in the post-game euphoria.

Reaction Score
I think DC loves college, feels he needs to improve, (especially after facing Edey and knowing the NBA is another level) and will kill it in NIL. I would not be shocked if he returns and if he does, a 3-peat is a very real possibility. SC is a slam dunk to go pro, as was JH last year. But if DC decides to stay, that should be his choice and no one should criticize his decision or kick him out of the nest. When he's ready, he'll know. We want him to succeed in the NBA, not just make the NBA and he needs to be all-in whatever he decides.

Reaction Score
Question about the parade: What actually starts at 11AM? How long does it typically last? Any tips for first-time attendees?

Reaction Score
I think DC loves college, feels he needs to improve, (especially after facing Edey and knowing the NBA is another level) and will kill it in NIL. I would not be shocked if he returns and if he does, a 3-peat is a very real possibility. SC is a slam dunk to go pro, as was JH last year. But if DC decides to stay, that should be his choice and no one should criticize his decision or kick him out of the nest. When he's ready, he'll know. We want him to succeed in the NBA, not just make the NBA and he needs to be all-in whatever he decides.
if DC stays, does Singare leave?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom