Challenging Month Ahead For Boneyarders | The Boneyard

Challenging Month Ahead For Boneyarders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Spring and summer have been an interesting, mostly laid back time here on the Boneyard. But the season will soon be upon us. As of now I'd say we are not ready for it and for sure we are unworthy of our National Champions. Too often a perfectly good topic quickly digresses into semicolon parsing or a dissertation on the complex art of turkey baster cleaning. Of late it takes about twelve posts before the thread has lurched off into a different dimension. Often it is a member of the Ursus species that takes us there, though many of us are guilty. As for the bears, both the declared and undeclared, I have hope for the species once they have finished their fall bulk up. Hopefully the local press will wake up and start providing fodder and our conditioning will have us prepared for excellence along with the Nat'l Champs. Are we ready for the challenge?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Spring and summer have been an interesting, mostly laid back time here on the Boneyard. But the season will soon be upon us. As of now I'd say we are not ready for it and for sure we are unworthy of our National Champions. Too often a perfectly good topic quickly digresses into semicolon parsing or a dissertation on the complex art of turkey baster cleaning. Of late it takes about twelve posts before the thread has lurched off into a different dimension. Often it is a member of the Ursus species that takes us there, though many of us are guilty. As for the bears, both the declared and undeclared, I have hope for the species once they have finished their fall bulk up. Hopefully the local press will wake up and start providing fodder and our conditioning will have us prepared for excellence along with the Nat'l Champs. Are we ready for the challenge?

blame the bears, eh? objects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they appear...

Griz_7-600x450.jpg

Reaction Score
As for semicolon parsing, no one should even try to do so without reading "Eats, Shoots and Leaves," the authoritative guide to such matters.
I just changed the subject, didn't I. Oh well......never mind.......

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
As for semicolon parsing, no one should even try to do so without reading "Eats, Shoots and Leaves," the authoritative guide to such matters.
I just changed the subject, didn't I. Oh well......never mind.......
With the correct punctuation, any passage can sing.
This guy knows the value of getting it right.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
apples are very tasty this time of year.....uh...what were we talking about?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Indeed they are, JRRRJ, very buggy. Dune fleas I believe.

Reaction Score
I post nothing but intelligent posts, so I will not comment on this thread. (snicker).

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score

Guilty as charged... I've been known to stray off topic every so often... Did you know that my first car was a TR3 and that anchovies are delicious?

And yes, I agree, we have some master basters among us and it's about time that someone has the drive to single them out and stick it to them...

Your Ol' Baster Boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01