CFP Final 4 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

CFP Final 4

Reaction Score
Harbaugh basically just said FSU got screwed.
I think he knows that FSU was a far better matchup for them. FSU can rush the passer and cover people, but you can move them off the ball. Michigan would be able to just grind them down, especially since the FSU offense is dead without Travis in there. Neither one of their backups can generate the offense needed to win a game like that.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I think he knows that FSU was a far better matchup for them. FSU can rush the passer and cover people, but you can move them off the ball. Michigan would be able to just grind them down, especially since the FSU offense is dead without Travis in there. Neither one of their backups can generate the offense needed to win a game like that.
If the committee had gotten it right, FSU would have been #3. They would have played Texas.

Reaction Score
Oh looking like Ga vs FSU.
If GA is pissed about losing and everyone plays, FSU dreams will end in a blood bath.
Like 55-10.

Only shot is if Dawgs are uninterested and lots of guys opt out for the draft.

Reaction Score
I had this one figured....ESPN has been banging their narrative. It was predictable.

And the fact that FSU, with a 3rd string True Freshman QB, still throttled down Louisville (who scored 30 or more in 8 games) to 6 points becomes a negative.

And no one has talked about FSU's 4 year experienced QB Rodemaker who will be back from concussion protocol.

Yep...precursor...Big Two gonna roll.

Reaction Score
No one else has beaten Clemson at Clemson in six years.

LSU, on the road, with their O'Brien Award winning QB, is tough.

FSU played more P5 bowl eligible teams than those picked.

But....I have really no problems with the picks being maybe the best four if the Committee believes that...a lot of talk was about missing a star QB...I can see that.

And...I think that TCU getting massacred last year might have played in.

Reaction Score
It's all a bunch of BS. If FSU won 42-31 yesterday, they get in. People want to watch offense and that wasn't FSU.
So you cast aside an entire season, and it all comes down to how many points you score in a single game?

Reaction Score
Well....they did schedule FSU and Georgia for the Orange Bowl...

I know that the FSU stars will be out (the NFL hopers)...I wonder how many Georgia guys sit iut the bowl ?

Reaction Score
Well....they did schedule FSU and Georgia for the Orange Bowl...

I know that the FSU stars will be out (the NFL hopers)...I wonder how many Georgia guys sit iut the bowl ?
I think regardless of who sits out, that game is going to get ugly.

Reaction Score
Does Liberty from CUSA (CUSA wanted UConn football two years ago and we turned it down) get the G5 auto-bid?
Liberty played zero P5 teams this year.

Reaction Score
The SEC got that SWAG! I do feel bad that FSU got left out.

Reaction Score
The P2 (Texas and Washington going to SEC and Big 10) got the bids. I think this tells you when the playoff expands to 12 schools, the ACC and new Big 12 will get their champ in and rarely get a 2nd school in the playoff.

Reaction Score
If the committee had gotten it right, FSU would have been #3. They would have played Texas.
And wouldn't be able to generate enough offense to win that game. Travis really made that offense dynamic. They still should have had the chance to prove it though.

Reaction Score
And wouldn't be able to generate enough offense to win that game. Travis really made that offense dynamic. They still should have had the chance to prove it though.

Won't be the same team...if pro bound DE Verse is gone (predicted 1st rnd)...WR Coleman (1st rnd)...WR Wilson (1st rnd)...RB Benson (2nd rnd)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom