CFP Final 4 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CFP Final 4

Reaction Score
The fact that Bama, which needed a miracle to beat Auburn (who got destroyed by friggin NMSU!) …. Wow.

Reaction Score
This is all about $. ESPN pulled every string here. They're hurting financially and this is their cash cow. They know people don't want to watch FSU with a back-up QB and that they just signed a massive deal to broadcast the SEC. Don't give me "best four teams." That's never been the criteria until now. ESPN has blood on its hands.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
It is a legitimate question though. If FSU plays Georgia and wins, and Texas or Alabama wins the title?

Reaction Score
Bring back the BCS.
Which version? They were changing the damn formula every year back then. They always should have made this playoff an 8 team affair. 5 P5 conference champions and 3 wild cards. It made too much sense, and just maybe would have slowed down all this realignment.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This is bizarre because the only argument they are using against FSU is that their QB got hurt. If anything, the fact they finished undefeated shows even more reason they deserve a shot.

Would the selection committee in bball knock a team down a seed line or two because they lost their star in their Conference Tournament? I don't think so. When did an injury, that didn't effect a teams final record, impact their seeding in a post season?!?

Reaction Score
This is bizarre because the only argument they are using against FSU is that their QB got hurt. If anything, the fact they finished undefeated shows even more reason they deserve a shot.

Would the selection committee in bball knock a team down a seed.line or two because they lost their star in their Conference Tournament? I don't think so. When did an injury, that didn't effect a teams final record, impact their seeding in a spot season?!?

Where u been?
Major injuries are ALWAYS a factor in NCAA seeding.
Has happened to the UConn women a couple of times in fact.
It’s literally in the seeding guidelines.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Where u been?
Major injuries are ALWAYS a factor in NCAA seeding.
Has happened to the UConn women a couple of times in fact.
It’s literally in the seeding guidelines.
Must have missed it

Reaction Score
Travesty that an undefeated P-5 team does not get in the CFP. But, this is the narrative of college football today - it's all about the TV networks and the $$$.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Imagine rooting for an undefeated conference champion that does NOT make the CFP. Simply could not be me. The AAC was a better league than the ACC.
Pleased Season 3 GIF by Martin

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Imagine rooting for an undefeated conference champion that does NOT make the CFP. Simply could not be me. The AAC was a better league than the ACC.
Pleased Season 3 GIF by Martin
LOL.

Reaction Score

Would the selection committee in bball knock a team down a seed line or two because they lost their star in their Conference Tournament? I don't think so. When did an injury, that didn't effect a teams final record, impact their seeding in a post season?!?
There may be more examples that I can't remember, but didn't Cincinnati get knocked off of the one seed line when Kenyon martin broke his leg? A long time ago, but the only one I can remember.

Reaction Score

Uhhh… yes, they would and have.

Reaction Score

It's all a bunch of BS. If FSU won 42-31 yesterday, they get in. People want to watch offense and that wasn't FSU.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom