'Certain positions . . more to work with' . . . . Program 'is on solid ground' | The Boneyard

'Certain positions . . more to work with' . . . . Program 'is on solid ground'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Is the program is worse shape now than it was when Edsall left? Pasqualoni said he's happy with the level of talent on his roster and the overall state of his program.
"I like the people we have," Pasqualoni said. "I like the team, I like the players, I like the young players that we've brought in. There are certain positions, you know, obviously, where I think we've got more, right now, to work with. I think from that standpoint, I think it's on solid ground."

Tough to lay off that belt-high fastball but sure other folks have a few thoughts.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
WR's are better. Everything else? Not so much or remains to be seen. Most of the guys carrying the team were Edsall developed players. To look at the disaster the running game has become and the as of now suspect results due to the turnover of defensive personnel, it doesn't look too solid at the moment.

Reaction Score
Geez ruskin, I thought Warde had finally spoken.:)

Reaction Score
I inherited a BCS Bowl level program.

In no time I turned it into a sub .500 loser.

Finally this year I got it down to FCS level.

That was very difficult because the talent is similar.

Reaction Score
Geez ruskin, I thought Warde had finally spoken.:)

Ha! After that fabulous radio show the other night figured it would be easy to identify the speaker in the title. BTW, here's an AD speaking about an embattled football coach in another part of the country. Of course, now that AD might be on his way out. And no, it's not Grambling.

Reaction Score
Nice handywork by P getting a program coming off a BCS game handed to him and since then go 10-15(with many more losses to come).

Coming off a Towson loss.

"Certain positions"- Yeah , LIKE HEAD COACH !!!!!

If he is happy with this what would make him unhappy?

Reaction Score
What I think he's saying is that he's brought in more talent and it's young. So moving forward, we should be in better shape. It's the only thing he has right now to hang his hat on. Obviously, almost none of this talent has seen the field yet, but hey......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom