CD Post-game | The Boneyard

CD Post-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Short and sweet from CD.

• Defense was terrific; rebounding terrific. She mentioned Moriah and also talked about Kiah playing key minutes
  • Offense struggled, but a lot had to do with how Louisville plays defensively. They're physical and hold a lot. They foul on every possession and make a difficult for the officials. UConn didn't respond well initially but then played better when they got better movement.
  • They were concerned about rebounding going in as Louisville is a good rebounding team and UConn is not a real good rebounding team. But, team did a good job and provided a lot of extra possessions.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I just asked about this... where can it be heard? sometimes our out of towners and rivals would like to hear what the coaches think postgame

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
It's at the Huskies all-access link but it's not free. I'll keep it one more month but I doubt I sign up again. I haven't listened to CD's post game show for the past month or so mostly because I've been busy but I tuned in tonight. Short and sweet as it sounded like the team would like to get out of town quickly.

Reaction Score
I never seen CD'S post game show on Huskies All Access, and I have a subscription.

Reaction Score
Short and sweet from CD.

• [ ]Defense was terrific; rebounding terrific. She mentioned Moriah and also talked about Kiah playing key minutes
    [ ]Offense struggled, but a lot had to do with how Louisville plays defensively. They're physical and hold a lot. They foul on every possession and make a difficult for the officials. UConn didn't respond well initially but then played better when they got better movement.

[ ]They were concerned about rebounding going in as Louisville is a good rebounding team and UConn is not a real good rebounding team. But, team did a good job and provided a lot of extra possessions.
Thanks, Cat. I wondered what the coaches were thinking.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I never seen CD'S post game show on Huskies All Access, and I have a subscription.

It's part of the radio broadcast on wtic which is now premium content.

Reaction Score
So I would to listen to the entire radio broadcast to hear CD's post game interview?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Yup.

Or when the game is over, turn off the TV and turn on the radio if in the WTIC listening area
(or computer version thereof for which you have to pay)
and check it out.
You get the CD's post-game report, of which I understand she is under contract to provide.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
So I would to listen to the entire radio broadcast to hear CD's post game interview?

No. You can do what I do which is to tune in after the game just to listen to CD's post game show.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Yup.

Or when the game is over, turn off the TV and turn on the radio if in the WTIC listening area
(or computer version thereof for which you have to pay)
and check it out.
You get the CD's post-game report, of which I understand she is under contract to provide.
where is the link to the computer version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom