CBS Sports | The Boneyard

CBS Sports

Reaction Score
I thought we were done with games being on CBS Sports once we joined the Big East? I have YouTubeTV, so I’m able to watch the game, but I know a bunch of people who own regular cable, and since CBS Sports isn’t a standard cable channel, they can’t watch the game. UConn is “Connecticut’s professional team,” so its such a joke and a disgrace that it’s a challenge to watch them in their own state. Ridiculous imo. Anyone else experience this? End rant.

Reaction Score
This is our last CBS Sports game. But yeah, it's annoying to have to find a stream that works.

Reaction Score
TV was a bit behind tonight, wasn’t it? It seemed like Twitter was ahead of CBS Sports. That doesn’t usually happen.

Reaction Score
If you are a fan you pay the extra money to get the sports package, that's just the way it works. Almost every UCONN football game is on CBSSN.
Some fans can’t afford the sports package

Reaction Score
If you are a fan you pay the extra money to get the sports package, that's just the way it works. Almost every UCONN football game is on CBSSN.
Yeah I think that's why I have CBSSN. We get every sports station that exists that we can get. We watch enough sports in our house that it makes it worth it.

Reaction Score
I get the channel and I feel like almost everyone I know does too. But get our games off here so we can have real announcers

Reaction Score
Isn’t the CBS sports app free?

The app is free but a subscription is needed to activate CBSSN.

If you are just a basketball fan and money is tight I would advise you get the sports package JAN, FEB and MARCH and cancel it the rest of the year. 3 months of the sports package is not that expensive.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's BS. Big 12 is on but no UCONN. I don't pay extra and none should have to.

Reaction Score
I pay extra for CBS Sports Network so I can watch the one or two games a year on that channel. Other people are casuals. No shame in it.
People like my older family members and their friends who are huge husky fans don’t get the channel, and don’t know anything about buying a cbs sports package then cancelling it or whatever. Bottom line is all UConn basketball games should be televised on a major cable network for the state to see, and it’s frustrating that it’s not.

Reaction Score
People like my older family members and their friends who are huge husky fans don’t get the channel, and don’t know anything about buying a cbs sports package then cancelling it or whatever. Bottom line is all UConn basketball games should be televised on a major cable network for the state to see, and it’s frustrating that it’s not.

BTW if you have a subscription you can give your password to your family members so they can watch on the APP. I give my parents mine.

Reaction Score
BTW if you have a subscription you can give your password to your family members so they can watch on the APP. I give my parents mine.
What's the policy on giving it to a bball message board of all your best friends??

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
1645074875728.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member