Castle dunk | The Boneyard

Castle dunk

Reaction Score
Great breakdown by Steph. Great day at Gampel. Second half dunk fest/coronation of a great home record and regular season

Reaction Score
"Castle in the sky!"

Amazing squad where our highest draft pick is not our best player. Castle as a freshman picked the right school, he can play loose and learn D1 ball from the vets. Tristen he says is his main source of assistance. Any other school he would be the number one option and forced to produce.

We better get the Championship, cuz this team reminds me of the 2004 team with so many weapons.

Reaction Score
His first two dunks, all game face... but that last one, he cracked a smile! Love his game, he will kill it in the NBA.
That was a knowing smile. He knows the game is coming easier to him. And he can do what he sees in his head.

I saw this once with Manny Ramirez. When Manny was a Dodger, and Jeff Samardzija was on the mound, Manny saw Jeff's arm slot on the release and smiles. He knew what he was gonna do to that pitch and he did.

Reaction Score
That was a knowing smile. He knows the game is coming easier to him. And he can do what he sees in his head.

I saw this once with Manny Ramirez. When Manny was a Dodger, and Jeff Samardzija was on the mound, Manny saw Jeff's arm slot on the release and smiles. He knew what he was gonna do to that pitch and he did.

We are watching Neo in the Matrix figure it out!

keanu reeves 90s GIF

Reaction Score
I feel like this move shows why he’s going to blow up in the NBA. His exploitation of the space in that sequence is what makes him so dangerous and that is only going to expand more when he gets to the league. He’ll have so many more opportunities to do that.

Reaction Score
I feel like this move shows why he’s going to blow up in the NBA. His exploitation of the space in that sequence is what makes him so dangerous and that is only going to expand more when he gets to the league. He’ll have so many more opportunities to do that.
Spot on, most animated he has been all year. Was concerned he might get a t. Usually so matter of fact about everything. His pulse must be amazingly low. For me, his best game of year. Kadary does not want to see him again

Reaction Score
There will be a number of returnees in the Big East next year who won't miss going up against him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom