Castle and Clingan | The Boneyard

Castle and Clingan

Reaction Score
Castle and Clingan are both made for the NBA. Castle took on the challenge of guarding the best player on the other team since he stepped on the floor this season. It's really uncommon, everything about his low key demeanor off the court and on the court reeks pro. He clamps down on defense and takes what the defense gives him on offense and now he just takes it a couple times a game and decides to go one on one to abuse who ever is guarding him. He's our next truly great pro...

Clingan still can look a bit goofy when he rushes things down low and not a total bucket thowing it into him, that stuff is still a work in progress. He's an absolute beast on defense with his movement and rim protection and there's absolutely a modern day Euro big in there. His vision is ridiculous for a young big. I've seen it with him since he's been here but I see even more and more of it now. He'll still screw up right around the rim sometimes but he see the floor in an uncanny way. I've still yet to see the dude turn it over scanning the floor out at the three point line, he finds the cutters, he picks it up and gets big whenever someone tries to disrupt him and it's always the handoff and roll or the perfect pass. I've yet to see a guard jump him.

That those guys are sometimes in the background because Tristen, Cam and AK are so good shows how truly ridiculous this team is.

evmore

FRIENDOftheprogram
Reaction Score
Castle's toughest test will be Saturday, assuming he draws the assignment of guarding Shannon. That dude is electric & Castle will have his hands full. I would not put Clingan on Hawkins either.... Karaban can guard him as he is a perimeter player for them, and plant Clingan in the paint (assigned to Rodgers who does not ever shoot 3's)... Yes, our best 2 defenders are our top 2 prospects, and they will be the most important players for us if we hope to stall Illinois' scoring.

Reaction Score
I think it’ll be more about how Illinois will stop us from scoring. We just put up 82 on the #11 defense and now we’re going against a defense in the 80s.. we can score too, stay discipline on the shot fakes and force them to drive into the paint.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom