Casey Cochran: The Players Tribune | The Boneyard

Casey Cochran: The Players Tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Although this article gives some insight, I can't imagine what it must be like for him. Especially at his age. I hope that the symptoms he's experience subside with time. He seems like a brilliant kid and it shows in his article.

Reaction Score
Not sure if this has been posted, don't think I saw it anywhere else...but Casey wrote a piece for The Players Tribune about receiving the concussion that knocked him out of football.

13 Concussions | By Casey Cochran
Darn it! What a hard post to like because of it's nature. I thank you here separately for supplying a post that I am sure many will find of interest as I have. A young man to be admired, I hope the physical damage can be overcome. He was as good behind the mike on WTIC as he was under center, possible media future?
Not sure if he even knows at this point but I commend him for speaking out and trying to protect future players. I wish Casey good luck and Godspeed back to health.

Reaction Score
I like Casey, I think he's a good kid and I hope the best for him. But saying he has a hard time watching football anymore is pretty absurd considering he coached at New London last year.

Did you watch the interview or just working off of headlines?

Reaction Score
I like Casey, I think he's a good kid and I hope the best for him. But saying he has a hard time watching football anymore is pretty absurd considering he coached at New London last year.

Did you hit your head recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman